+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the minimum income requirements for parents supervisa?

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Hello All,

When applying supervisa for parents , what is the minimum income requirements? Can anyone send me any link where I can find the information? So many people are telling me different figures. So I'm totally confused.

Thanks in advance.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
Hello All,

When applying supervisa for parents , what is the minimum income requirements? Can anyone send me any link where I can find the information? So many people are telling me different figures. So I'm totally confused.

Thanks in advance.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html#incometables

This table is valid until 31DEC2019. They might update it in the new year but just gave you an idea.

Reactions: blue_borna

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
So, according to the table (in 2019) if the family member is 4, and want to bring 1 more person (my mother) under super visa, total income should be CAD 53,402. I heard standard is CAD 65,000. Means if the income is less than CAD 65,000 I can't bring anyone under super visa. So this is not right I guess.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So, according to the table (in 2019) if the family member is 4, and want to bring 1 more person (my mother) under super visa, total income should be CAD 53,402. I heard standard is CAD 65,000. Means if the income is less than CAD 65,000 I can't bring anyone under super visa. So this is not right I guess.
You have to have earned the LICO amount in Canada before you can apply for supervisa.

Reactions: blue_borna

canvan14

May 8, 2014
As per the table, the minimum income cut off is $53,402 for 5 people. There is no such thing as "standard income". The number is very specific, you either meet it or you don't. The minimum income is part of the eligibility requirement. As long as your income either equals to or exceeds that amount, you are qualified for the income requirement of the supervisa.
Good luck!

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
As per the table, the minimum income cut off is $53,402 for 5 people. There is no such thing as "standard income". The number is very specific, you either meet it or you don't. The minimum income is part of the eligibility requirement. As long as your income either equals to or exceeds that amount, you are qualified for the income requirement of the supervisa.
Good luck!
Thank you so much for explanation. :)