+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the HST Refund from WES?

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
I have noticed this topic circulating. What is this refund? What are the conditions and procedure to claim such a refund?

magento

Jun 5, 2018
I have noticed this topic circulating. What is this refund? What are the conditions and procedure to claim such a refund?
It is basically tax refund which is paid by candidates when they pay fee for ECA separately mentioned on payment page, you can get refund if you are not living in Canada .

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
It is basically tax refund which is paid by candidates when they pay fee for ECA separately mentioned on payment page, you can get refund if you are not living in Canada .
I received this email from wes.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting World Education Services (WES).

To apply for a refund of your HST, please visit the Revenue Canada website https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/forms/gst189.html

Not sure what to fill in part B of the pdf and most of the form fields in general.
Please guide me through the process

Reactions: tj56 and Anki1389

Anki1389

Jun 26, 2018
Reactions: tj56

tj56

Sep 16, 2018
I received this email from wes.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting World Education Services (WES).

To apply for a refund of your HST, please visit the Revenue Canada website https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/forms/gst189.html

Not sure what to fill in part B of the pdf and most of the form fields in general.
Please guide me through the process
Part B: Select option 1C. I contacted WES and that's what they told me. However, there has been no other guidance whatsover regarding the rest of the form! Like:
- Period covered (in section A)
- Where do I put my bank info? It only has a section for Canadian banks
etc

Anyone has an idea how to do this tax return? Any help is appreciated!

dalal.ganesh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
Part B: Select option 1C. I contacted WES and that's what they told me. However, there has been no other guidance whatsover regarding the rest of the form! Like:
- Period covered (in section A)
- Where do I put my bank info? It only has a section for Canadian banks
etc

Anyone has an idea how to do this tax return? Any help is appreciated!
Any luck yet?