+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the easiest province to get PNP?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can use the links here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp to look at any PNP and see what immigration classes they have. In BC, if you are applying as a worker, you either need a job offer or if you are already in Canada working, you would need to be on a work permit.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
You can use the links here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp to look at any PNP and see what immigration classes they have. In BC, if you are applying as a worker, you either need a job offer or if you are already in Canada working, you would need to be on a work permit.
Thanks, I know that. I received an Open work permit under IEC. It's unclear from BC PNP site about permanent job offer for people who already work in BC under Open work permit. Does it have to be approved by HRSDC or I just need a job offer and contract from my employer to submit it for PNP?

soon2Bcanuck

Apr 13, 2011
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patience said:
I would recommend Saskatchewan to anyone.

how can it be easier when it only works when you're in SK, i think the question is for immigrants coming from outside of Canada. I think so far Manitoba is the most easiest among them since on general stream you can have a either a friend or a relative sponsor you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoes1978 said:
Thanks, I know that. I received an Open work permit under IEC. It's unclear from BC PNP site about permanent job offer for people who already work in BC under Open work permit. Does it have to be approved by HRSDC or I just need a job offer and contract from my employer to submit it for PNP?
If you are already working in BC, it would be best for you to contact BC PNP directly to ask about their requirements.

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
filizkilic said:
ok i understand you but ainp does not have family stream as you know, for the skilled worker they want job offer and lmo ,sask does not want lmo etc....
i like alberta i am really happy to be here but because of my sister qualification sask looks more easy. if i find a way to bring her here under the ainp i sure do it....
hi! I also would like to apply to canada using the pnp since cap has been reached for my noc which is 3152. Is it difficult to look for jobs in alberta. Can somebody pls. recommend any employers pls that i can look up and apply to. pls help

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Yes Saskatchewan seems to be the easiest however for my case my 8years of working experience and is not related to my field of study. I inquired to SINP and they said I am ineligible if I don't have an experience related to my education.

Anyone here with the same experience?

:-[