+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the best option for me?*

samba007

Dec 27, 2016
Hi everyone. I'm a 25 year old Pakistani citizen living in Saudi Arabia.

I haven't finished my degree but i've been working in the IT field for over 6 years.

I'm confident that i can get a job in Canada easily but i'm not sure if i can get immigration as someone who hasn't finished his degree.

My question is, is it better for me to try to get an immigration or apply for a student visa and go do a degree in Canada first?

If there is a better option out there please let me know. What would you recommend?

Thank you! :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It will most likely be difficult to qualify to immigrate without having a completed degree. It will be much more difficult for you to have enough points to be selected.

Banna Palma

Dec 29, 2016
Hi. I am a Christian girl.i live in Dhaka Bangladesh. I love some one and marry him but he is Muslim. We both are suffering a lot of problem for that..Bangladesh is a Muslim country now I am not safe in that country. I complete higher secondary from YWCA. then I started BBA from private university I can't complete my graduation and my husband is not well educated. I can do a lot of things like cooking,hand made design, I love to doing beauty parlouring, hair cutting.and my husband have cerficate for car driving.now we both want a shelter just for live our life.pls give me best suggestion.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Banna Palma said:
Hi. I am a Christian girl.i live in Dhaka Bangladesh. I love some one and marry him but he is Muslim. We both are suffering a lot of problem for that..Bangladesh is a Muslim country now I am not safe in that country. I complete higher secondary from YWCA. then I started BBA from private university I can't complete my graduation and my husband is not well educated. I can do a lot of things like cooking,hand made design, I love to doing beauty parlouring, hair cutting.and my husband have cerficate for car driving.now we both want a shelter just for live our life.pls give me best suggestion.
Canada has a number of different immigration programs. Detailed information about these immigration programs can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

Based on you and your husband's level of education and experience - I think it will unfortunately be difficult for you to qualify to immigrate. However you can certainly look through the different programs and see what it takes to apply. Good luck.