+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the application number to apply for an entry visa inside Canada?

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Hi there,

Currently I'm working in Canada on PWGP.

However, I'm planning to visit my family soon and I need to apply for an entry visa and mine expired a year ago !

After filling the questionnaire on CIC, I keep getting application form IMM5708 but I remember 2 years ago when I applied for an entry visa within Canada to visit my family and come back again, I filled IMM5257.

Can someone tell me if it's okay to fill IMM5708 for this purpose, mentioning in the beginning that I'm applying to restore my status as a visitor ?

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi there,

However, I'm planning to visit my family soon and I need to apply for an entry visa and mine expired a year ago !

After filling the questionnaire on CIC, I keep getting application form IMM5708 but I remember 2 years ago when I applied for an entry visa within Canada to visit my family and come back again, I filled IMM5257.

Can someone tell me if it's okay to fill IMM5708 for this purpose, mentioning in the beginning that I'm applying to restore my status as a visitor ?

Thank you
Hi

No, IMM5708 is NOT the right form. You would be applying to change your status from worker to visitor.

You need to answer the questions as if you are outside of Canada to get to the right form online or apply by paper.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi there,

Thank you
1. See" http://tinyurl.com/yae7pem7