+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is partner agent mean

ameen67

Jun 13, 2015
Hi there I applied for my citizenship June 2017 and I did my citizenship test Nov 1st in Vancouver. On interview I find out I forget to mention my two trip to USA came same day I tolled the officer she said that's fine they can check it out that. Officer said oath will take 2 to 6 month this month end my 5th month end only one month left for six month but still no decision made yet... I called call center one officer tolled me there partner agent processing my application not complete yet .I don't know what is partner agent mean.. CIC didn't ask me and finger print or police clearance from me .. I am worried 5th month ending now no oath yet.. any one having same issues here... The officer said everything looks fine on interview they want to check it out my residency time period only because of that missing USA trip ... Do you think it take this long to check residency check... And it's from Vancouver

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Hi there I applied for my citizenship June 2017 and I did my citizenship test Nov 1st in Vancouver. On interview I find out I forget to mention my two trip to USA came same day I tolled the officer she said that's fine they can check it out that. Officer said oath will take 2 to 6 month this month end my 5th month end only one month left for six month but still no decision made yet... I called call center one officer tolled me there partner agent processing my application not complete yet .I don't know what is partner agent mean.. CIC didn't ask me and finger print or police clearance from me .. I am worried 5th month ending now no oath yet.. any one having same issues here... The officer said everything looks fine on interview they want to check it out my residency time period only because of that missing USA trip ... Do you think it take this long to check residency check... And it's from Vancouver
A partner agency is a non- Canadian agency that helps Canadian CSIS in getting information for the completion of security clearance. it may be an agency in your native country.

ameen67

Jun 13, 2015
A partner agency is a non- Canadian agency that helps Canadian CSIS in getting information for the completion of security clearance. it may be an agency in your native country.
Ok thank you very much for the info