+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is my status in CIC system specially at PORT OF ENTRY:Drowning please help

panasonic

May 8, 2012
Dear members your help is appreciated,

I was admitted in fall semester 2012 but there had been some tragedy happened with my admission. After getting the study permit and arriving in Canada when I reported to my university, they told me that I have received my Final Acceptance letter in error and that my educational documents are not eligible to continue my studies in the desired programme which was of two years only. They asked me to take admission in 4 years programme which at that point I accepted happily, but after two months I realised that I am not able to arrange funds for 4 years international fees and then I asked university management to return my complete fall semester 2012 fee. Because in these two months I had passed all dead lines for asking the fee refund, it took me more 1 month to convince University people to refund my complete semester fee which at last they did.... because since the beginning of my case it was only their fault to issue me the wrong Final Acceptance letter. But one of the international admissions officer of my university told me that now they will inform immigration department that we have returned this student's fee and she is leaving country in same month.
I left Canada in November 26th and came back to my home country successfully.
Q:1:My question is now if I have the acceptance letter in hand of the different university or college of different province .... and I want to travel back to Canada to continue my studies in any Post secondary programm in summer intake....will there be any complications for me to re-enter in Canada.. though my both entry visa sticker and study permit are valid till August 2013....I am confused that once the immigration department receive the information from my university that they have refunded my fee...what will be the status of my visa in their system right now.... I am scared to travel to Canada that what will happen at the airport ? though I have all documents to proof that I did not over stayed in Canada when I was Idol...I was missing my family that's why I visited them and the admission mistake was not my mistake...
Q:2:I have heard that immigration people sitting at the port of entry or airports....use to update their data on international student's visa's status on the behalf of the information provided by the student's universities...is that true..?
Please suggest..
Q:3: Have also tried to email CIC anonymously, but nothing received use full only it says every thing is on website. Also called call centre and try to utter my file number but she only asked whether both entry and permit valid? I told her yes it is, then she replied " I dont see anything" (means any problem)...but I am not sure that she saw and tele my file number in her system...she only replied on the basis of general requirement to enter. I wanted her to check my status in her system but she disconne

Please help me seriously....

ValientNine

Jan 28, 2013
Please dont multipost : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/will-be-any-difficulty-reenter-canada-have-received-full-fee-refund-frm-uni-t133065.0.html

That being said your worrying in vain, unless of course what you say here isnt what happened. Oh and just so you know :

DONT GO BACK TO CANADA UNLESS YOU GET A NEW VISA LABEL BY CHANGING THE COURSE AND ENROLLING IN A NEW ONE!