+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is biographical pages of passport.....

glass77

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Hello,

Do I need to submit all the blank pages of my Passport while applying for Canadian citizenship or just the pages that has my information and pages with visa entry/ exit stamp.

I am not quite sure if biographical means all the pages or just the info pages and visa pages.

Thank you in advance.

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Biographical pages in your passport contains your photo, name, signature, Date of birth, place of birth, place of issue, address etc.

So, in general, any page from your passport that contains your life details.

Jun 23, 2017
Dear Professionals,

I have a very simple query and would like your professional opinion on it. Wherever the clear and legible copy of documents are required by CIC, whether they should be color copy or black & white copy would suffice the requirement? Further, all the copies should be attested and if yes, then by which body?

Last edited:

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
B/W copy n no atteststion if all docs are in English
Dear Professionals,

I have a very simple query and would like your professional opinion on it. Wherever the clear and legible copy of documents are required by CIC, whether they should be color copy or black & white copy would suffice the requirement? Further, all the copies should be attested and if yes, then by which body?

Reactions: Siar

lunapari455

Feb 15, 2022
United States
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear Professionals,

I want to join USA citizen community as on student Visa. Professional I am a digital marketer and run a agency in my country, any buddy help me , how can i join?

You can also check my work: clear bowling ball with dragon inside

To get started, many people use plastic or beginner balls. However, these balls are unable to generate much spin and do not provide a hook to win the target. With the novice balls, no matter how hard you try, you will not succeed.

After gaining some experience, you should go on to more aggressive bowling balls that can satisfy your playing needs. Today's market has a plethora of aggressive bowling balls to choose from. When making a purchase, there are numerous options to consider. Having a lot of options can make it difficult to choose the best decision.

As a result, we decided to do research and compile a list of the best aggressive bowling balls currently available on the market. We have done our best to provide the most accurate and reliable information about each product. For the first time, you will read a comprehensive analysis of the most aggressive bowling ball, complete with features, characteristics, advantages, and disadvantages.