+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is AOR & When do we receive it

jassin

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Dear,

Can anyone guide me :
What is AOR & When do we receive it, and what do we need to do after we receive AOR.

Regards,
Jas

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassin said:
Dear,

Can anyone guide me :
What is AOR acknowledgment of receipt& When do we receive it, once CIC receive your application at Sydney and it is found to be eligible it shall be sent to via email or the address you gave. This AOR shall include a file number and instruction to submit your full application to your visa specific office. Also the visa specific office for your country issues AOR once they receive your full submission prior to the 120days timeline. and what do we need to do after we receive AOR.Commence the gathering of your supporting documents for onward submission to the visa office.

Regards,
Jas

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt.

If means your application has been received by the visa post. Once you get it, you also get a file #. Then you have to wait for further instructions from the visa post (medical, decision, interview etc).

jassin

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Dear,

Thanks a ton, I have submitted my supporting docs before 120 days to New Delhi Office. What Next. Will they provide another file num. i got one from sydney earlier.
Kindly do let me know the next steps from now hence for me.

Regards,
Jas

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jassin said:
Friends,

Got AOR @ 21.10.09 from Delhi office
Wish me luck..

Regards,
Jas
congratulations. by email or by post?

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody, I just called the immigration office. The guy told me that my AOR has not been sent yet because they are opening the applications sent in October, 2015!!!!
But...some of you got the AOR and sent the application in 2016, no? I am more confused now!!!

Sep 24, 2018
How can I know application status for my Profile. I have submitted all my documents and Visa Processing and Landing Fees on 26th June. Can anyone help me.

rajivsharma2004

Sep 25, 2018
how long it will take to receive AOR if the status say AOR sent on 26th January 2019. Still haven't received anything. Do they send it by post?