Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
While filling up the web form what do we select here? How do we know where it is getting processed - Canada or Home Country VO ?

I get this question while accessing this webform link - IRCC web form: Contact us online (cic.gc.ca). Hope I have accessed the right place as I also see see another link for webform here - IRCC Webform (cic.gc.ca)
Use the new webform link. Those are old. Choose "other" and proceed.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

Reactions: YSB and vijayar

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
What type of visa you are applying?
TRV (Visit)

Thanks @RSub for sharing the new webform link.

I think instead of raising a webform to check with IRCC if this is a technical glitch, better to upload documents relevant to client info. If it's a glitch it goes away by itself, but if not, they are indirectly expecting you to submit the documents. Yes, the dates are changing every day, hope it doesn't end up showing "Overdue" one day!

Also, for this drop down in the "Add a document to your application" section, I guess we have to select the first option and proceed.

santy319

Aug 11, 2022
TRV (Visit)

I think instead of raising a webform to check with IRCC if this is a technical glitch, better to upload documents relevant to client info. If it's a glitch it goes away by itself, but if not, they are indirectly expecting you to submit the documents. Yes, the dates are changing every day, hope it doesn't end up showing "Overdue" one day!

Also, for this drop down in the "Add a document to your application" section, I guess we have to select the first option and proceed.

Where do we get this option?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
TRV (Visit)

What document are you planning on uploading?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
What document are you planning on uploading?
SOP and Proof of Funds.

My application track only wanted documents shown below (I have a valid US B1/B2) which was uploaded. In optional documents, I uploaded the first document i.e., Schedule 1 - IMM5257 which gives you a document imm5257b_1.pdf to fill.

Applied via GCkey track, no invitation used, only for tourism.

Reactions: RSub

Sub2808

Feb 3, 2022
I am facing the same even today.. required by 10 0ctober. Is your problem solved ?
Hi, I just found this issue on my application today. Same document is required by October 12. I don't even have dependants on my application.

Sub2808

Feb 3, 2022
Hi, I just found this issue on my application today. Same document is required by October 12. I don't even have dependants on my application.
I just submitted a web form to clarify this issue. Do we get a copy of the web form we submitted? has anyone here got this problem resolved? Thanks for your help in advance!

Reactions: YSB

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I just submitted a web form to clarify this issue. Do we get a copy of the web form we submitted? has anyone here got this problem resolved? Thanks for your help in advance!
You will not get a copy of the webform.

Sub2808

Feb 3, 2022
Any update my date changed today to 13 October 2022, Kindly share any update on the application.
Hi, yes my date also changed to October 13. I tried calling IRCC but as usual could not talk to an agent. But it definitely looks like a glitch to me as the automated status update over the call says no additional document is required.

bimbz110

Jun 23, 2022
Hi, yes my date also changed to October 13. I tried calling IRCC but as usual could not talk to an agent. But it definitely looks like a glitch to me as the automated status update over the call says no additional document is required.
Oh!!!! I've been waiting on them since May I don't know what is happening.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Today's message before login to GCkey

"This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Monday September 26, 2022 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance"

Hope this issue gets resolved in this window