CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yes there is no upload option..

first time when I open submit by 9 October 2022
After an hour ago again I check it’s shows 10 October 2022
I am really confused
Is it necessary to submit?
Having this issue since last week. No remedy so far.

delara

Sep 20, 2022
@RSub @shubham_bohra94 @GandiBaat @puneetraheja
I am also facing the same issue, this is happening after the site was down for maintenance yesterday. Most likely a glitch.
I am trying to figure out if there is a trend here, is it only happening to those who recently added new dependents in the last couple of months?
@RSub @shubham_bohra94 @GandiBaat @puneetraheja
I am also facing the same issue, this is happening after the site was down for maintenance yesterday. Most likely a glitch.
I am trying to figure out if there is a trend here, is it only happening to those who recently added new dependents in the last couple of months?
I am facing the same even today.. required by 10 0ctober. Is your problem solved ?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
This problem has been reported by multiple people, multiple regions and across various categories of Visa. Not sure if this is a glitch and they will resolve it in the next maintenance window or if we applicants have to provide what is asked.

Some applicants have uploaded what is asked using webform but have not received any confirmation from IRCC and their date too still changing every day.

We have to wait and watch - either it gets resolved by IRCC or the users who have uploaded should get some confirmation or in the best case their visas approved.

Deep_0513

Sep 21, 2022
Cross posting from another thread... In my approved Economic immigration CEC application, it is showing client information with a deadline of 3rd october for my son.... who is a Canadian national and is 3 year old. Weird Portal behaviour....

I've got the same thing for my TR to PR application... so its definitely not just for dependents i saw this "Client Information" in optional documents 4 days ago, and every day i check it increases the deadline as well, first day I saw it was required by 7 October, 2022 then it was 8,9,10, and now today it is required by 11 October, I was literally confused what was that and i was searching for it and i came to this discussion forum. I also try to contact IRCC daily regarding this issue of not providing link to upload document, but as you all know they are always "BUSY"

khush05

Sep 7, 2022
True, mine changed to Oct 4th. IRCC probably is working on fixing this glitch because when I reached out to IRCC yesterday, they said they are not expecting any document from me.
Hey,
I see a similar client information request for my student visa application. The required by deadline is October 11th, 2022. But there is no information on what to submit and where to submit it. Any idea?

khush05

Sep 7, 2022
I am having the same issue. It shows client information optional document required by October 3, 2022. But there isn't any place to upload.
And what should I upload?
I had raised a request for the addition of newborn but this is not what ircc is asking for, and also there is no place holder to upload any document.
Hi,
I am facing a similar issue, except the date showing for me is October 11th, 2022. Any idea if this is a technical glitch?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey,
I see a similar client information request for my student visa application. The required by deadline is October 11th, 2022. But there is no information on what to submit and where to submit it. Any idea?
Hi,
I am facing a similar issue, except the date showing for me is October 11th, 2022. Any idea if this is a technical glitch?
Its a technical glitch. But, I would suggest you to contact IRCC via webworm and ask them if they are expecting any document or information from you. Just in case, if this glitch isn't really a glitch, you need to have some proof that you took efforts to ask about it and to argue with IRCC in the future.

khush05

Sep 7, 2022
True, mine changed to Oct 4th. IRCC probably is working on fixing this glitch because when I reached out to IRCC yesterday, they said they are not expecting any document from me.
Hey I’m facing a similar issue except for me it’s showing October 11th. How did you contact IRCC? And what type of visa have you applied for?

Reactions: RSub

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Its a technical glitch. But, I would suggest you to contact IRCC via webworm and ask them if they are expecting any document or information from you. Just in case, if this glitch isn't really a glitch, you need to have some proof that you took efforts to ask about it and to argue with IRCC in the future.
While filling up the web form what do we select here? How do we know where it is getting processed - Canada or Home Country VO ?

I get this question while accessing this webform link - IRCC web form: Contact us online (cic.gc.ca). Hope I have accessed the right place as I also see see another link for webform here - IRCC Webform (cic.gc.ca)

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey I’m facing a similar issue except for me it’s showing October 11th. How did you contact IRCC? And what type of visa have you applied for?
Webform. I applied for PR via express entry.