Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Mine is showing Required by October 7. Looks like a glitch (PGP 2021 application).

Reactions: RSub

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Mine is showing Required by October 7. Looks like a glitch (PGP 2021 application).
Same here. Date has now changed to 7th Oct today.

Is the IRCC number 1-888-242-2100 only reachable from within Canada ? I was unable to connect from India. If yes then the only option is to raise query on this issue using webform. I would request those who are in Canada, or having any relatives & friends and facing the same issue, to call IRCC helpline and check if this is a glitch at their end or additional documents are required to be uploaded.

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Same here. Date has now changed to 7th Oct today.

Is the IRCC number 1-888-242-2100 only reachable from within Canada ? I was unable to connect from India. If yes then the only option is to raise query on this issue using webform. I would request those who are in Canada, or having any relatives & friends and facing the same issue, to call IRCC helpline and check if this is a glitch at their end or additional documents are required to be uploaded.
Confirmed it's a glitch - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-a-document-named-client-information-please.615307/post-10215168

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Based on RSub's interaction with IRCC, posted earlier in this thread or do you have a latest confirmation?

One observation is that this Client Info message has popped up across all application types - PGP, Spouse, TRV etc. and only for the optional documents so yes must be glitch however cannot confirm anything till we see some official info from IRCC.

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Based on RSub's interaction with IRCC, posted earlier in this thread or do you have a latest confirmation?

One observation is that this Client Info message has popped up across all application types - PGP, Spouse, TRV etc. and only for the optional documents so yes must be glitch however cannot confirm anything till we see some official info from IRCC.
You answered it yourself, it's popping up randomly for recent applicants without any email notification/request letter. I won't read too much into it.

bimbz110

Jun 23, 2022
Seeing the same message - "Not Provided - Client Information - Required by 6th Oct 2022" - today when I logged in and checked. It is appearing in my optional documents section and till date there was no additional entry here except for the document that I have already uploaded at the time of submitting the application.

This is for my Visitor Visa Application, and I am the sole applicant. Biometrics completed on 6th July and the update is showing in the portal. Status is "Under review" and "We do not require any further documents"

I hope this is just a glitch as pointed out and can be ignored. In any case will call IRCC helpline and get a clarification.

On the same page, I applied on May 11 and did Biometrics on May 20th...Biometrics completed July 5 I checked my account recently on the optional document I saw imm5257b and Client information Required on the 6th of October.

Satheesh Azagesan

Jan 20, 2020
Cross posting from another thread... In my approved Economic immigration CEC application, it is showing client information with a deadline of 3rd october for my son.... who is a Canadian national and is 3 year old. Weird Portal behaviour....

Today I am also got this
What does mean ?
It is necessary to submit

Satheesh Azagesan

Jan 20, 2020
Mine just changed to Oct 8. It does not ask for any forms though just client information without any upload option.
Yes there is no upload option..

first time when I open submit by 9 October 2022
After an hour ago again I check it’s shows 10 October 2022
I am really confused
Is it necessary to submit?