+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is a document named Client Information ??? please

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Seeing the same message - "Not Provided - Client Information - Required by 6th Oct 2022" - today when I logged in and checked. It is appearing in my optional documents section and till date there was no additional entry here except for the document that I have already uploaded at the time of submitting the application.

This is for my Visitor Visa Application, and I am the sole applicant. Biometrics completed on 6th July and the update is showing in the portal. Status is "Under review" and "We do not require any further documents"

I hope this is just a glitch as pointed out and can be ignored. In any case will call IRCC helpline and get a clarification.

Reactions: RSub

bimbz110

Jun 23, 2022
Seeing the same message - "Not Provided - Client Information - Required by 6th Oct 2022" - today when I logged in and checked. It is appearing in my optional documents section and till date there was no additional entry here except for the document that I have already uploaded at the time of submitting the application.

This is for my Visitor Visa Application, and I am the sole applicant. Biometrics completed on 6th July and the update is showing in the portal. Status is "Under review" and "We do not require any further documents"

I hope this is just a glitch as pointed out and can be ignored. In any case will call IRCC helpline and get a clarification.

I also checked my profile today and saw my optional document requesting my imm5257 form and Client information Requires 6 October, I have no idea what is going on kindly share if there's any update from your application as I will also do the same.

Sep 15, 2022
I also checked my profile today and saw my optional document requesting my imm5257 form and Client information Requires 6 October, I have no idea what is going on kindly share if there's any update from your application as I will also do the same.
Same for me 5257 and client information.. i submitted both through a webform

erdamatupus

Sep 16, 2022
Our application currently is being processed in Mexico. Everything has been running good until this week we received the same information about: Not provided... Client Information... (if you would like to provide more info......send explanation letter)... Then, the date "required by" started with October 3rd, and every day it changes depending on what day of the week is. Today it appears to be October 6. We are just waiting that the embassy to Bogota sent to Mexico the police certificates to complete all the process. My wife received 3 weeks ago the prearrival letter, so it means she passed the eligibility process. No interview is required, medical exams ok. Now, we are confused and concerned about what the meaning of that message is..

erdamatupus

Sep 16, 2022
We have been receiving the same message from Tuesday. Every single day the date "required by" changes. Today says October 6.. Confusing situation

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I had uploaded the IMM5257 Schedule 1 form while submitting the main application in June. Since then there was no request or soft update for any additional document, till today when this has changed for Client Information. What is surprising is that in my Status it still shows - We do not need any further documents. There is no email or message requesting for any further documents.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Its your sop, financial documents, ITR etc
IMM5257 and Client Information is tagged as optional; if they were being mandatory there would have been a universal notification/communication for the same. Not in this unusual way. How does the applicant know which information is required - Financial details, SOP, ITR, any other - unless IRCC specifically request for the same?

Do let us know if the date change stops for you or if there is any acknowledgement in the status for the documents you have uploaded.

Sep 15, 2022
Ye
IMM5257 and Client Information is tagged as optional; if they were being mandatory there would have been a universal notification/communication for the same. Not in this unusual way. How does the applicant know which information is required - Financial details, SOP, ITR, any other - unless IRCC specifically request for the same?

Do let us know if the date change stops for you or if there is any acknowledgement in the status for the documents you have uploaded.
Yes sure…

Reactions: vijayar

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Ye

Yes sure…
Also, I had one query on the webform. In one of the drop down selection it asks for the Visa office that is processing the application. I had submitted my application online and from outside Canada so do I have to select the nearest Visa Office in my country/city. I am from India

Sep 15, 2022
Also, I had one query on the webform. In one of the drop down selection it asks for the Visa office that is processing the application. I had submitted my application online and from outside Canada so do I have to select the nearest Visa Office in my country/city. I am from India
Sorry i am not sure about this.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
What application did you submit? If its PR, then say inside Canada.