+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is a Correspondence letter? Am I done?

wintermelon1

Apr 4, 2016
Hi guys I just received mail called 'Correspondence letter' when opened it basically says my work permit application has been accepted and a date listed for me to be in Canada by. Im a little confused as to if im finish or not as under my applications it says 'review in progress' and the actual letter is a work permit when I applied for a IEC? please help

GreenHak

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2016 - Paper Application
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
wintermelon1 said:
Hi guys I just received mail called 'Correspondence letter' when opened it basically says my work permit application has been accepted and a date listed for me to be in Canada by. Im a little confused as to if im finish or not as under my applications it says 'review in progress' and the actual letter is a work permit when I applied for a IEC? please help
I believe it is your Letter of Introduction. You are all done. Congratulations your application is approved. Wait for your passport to be dispatched with visa stamp.

Cheers.

wintermelon1

Apr 4, 2016
GreenHak said:
I believe it is your Letter of Introduction. You are all done. Congratulations your application is approved. Wait for your passport to be dispatched with visa stamp.

Cheers.
Hi thanks! so it is still an IEC work permit? Do i still need proof of funds and insurance? I havent sent my passport to them what do you mean by 'wait for your passport to be dispatched with visa stamp' ? Thank you!

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
wintermelon1 said:
Hi thanks! so it is still an IEC work permit? Do i still need proof of funds and insurance? I havent sent my passport to them what do you mean by 'wait for your passport to be dispatched with visa stamp' ? Thank you!
If you applied under IEC, this letter allows you to obtain a WP when you arrive to Canada.

Proof of funds, insurance and any other requirement: you have to carry documents to prove it to the Inmigration Officer at POE.

If you're from a Visa exempt country, you are not asked to submit passport for visa issuance.

eTA is not compulsory yet, but should be automatically issued by CIC, I guess.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp

Mkeita

Jan 26, 2018

Cheers.
I applied under refugee and the travel agent or expert send me an correspondent and approval letter. So can you please help me and send a picture of Canadian correspondent and approval letter to check whether mine is inline with the correct one.

REBEKAHSAMSON

Mar 6, 2019
  1. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Please can any one help me what is the process of application ? Can any one explain me about correspondence from this