Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Earlier this month, i withdrew my EE profile by mistake. Sent an email to CIC to reinstate the profile back in pool. Received a reply today. Posting here to help all such people:

Dear Client,

If you’ve withdrawn your profile, you will need to create a new profile, which includes creating a new GCKey, if you wish to enter the pool. Please note that you will have to meet the Express Entry requirements in place at that time.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada I Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
AMYAINDIA said:
Earlier this month, i withdrew my EE profile by mistake. Sent an email to CIC to reinstate the profile back in pool. Received a reply today. Posting here to help all such people:

Dear Client,

If you've withdrawn your profile, you will need to create a new profile, which includes creating a new GCKey, if you wish to enter the pool. Please note that you will have to meet the Express Entry requirements in place at that time.

www.cic.gc.ca
please help me how to register for job bank I creat new profile but I connt register to job with new profile

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
anoirmimi said:
please help me how to register for job bank I creat new profile but I connt register to job with new profile
Did you receive a job code in message under your profile? Did you submit your profile first of all?

Scaroz

Jan 1, 2015
AMYAINDIA said:

Dear Client,

If you've withdrawn your profile, you will need to create a new profile, which includes creating a new GCKey, if you wish to enter the pool. Please note that you will have to meet the Express Entry requirements in place at that time.

www.cic.gc.ca
Thank you for sharing that info with us , so when creating the new profile , ? there is a question say , do you create EE profile before ? Why you do here , Yes or No

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Scaroz said:
Thank you for sharing that info with us , so when creating the new profile , ? there is a question say , do you create EE profile before ? Why you do here , Yes or No
Ideally NO because that profile is now withdrawn and not in their records after all.

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
AMYAINDIA said:
Did you receive a job code in message under your profile? Did you submit your profile first of all?
I recivie profile number that all and lettre that Iam on the pool so and I cannot register in job bank please guide me please

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
anoirmimi said:
I recivie profile number that all and lettre that Iam on the pool so and I cannot register in job bank please guide me please
If you have received letter that you are in pool, it seems that job bank registration is already complete. This is because the first message CIC gives is Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank. Then using the EE profile number and last 4 digits of passport, you need to register for job bank. After that one receive the message saying Welcome to Express Entry (in the pool). Please clarify your exact status.

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
AMYAINDIA said:
If you have received letter that you are in pool, it seems that job bank registration is already complete. This is because the first message CIC gives is Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank. Then using the EE profile number and last 4 digits of passport, you need to register for job bank. After that one receive the message saying Welcome to Express Entry (in the pool). Please clarify your exact status.
Thank you for reply bro i am on the pool but Iam register in job bank with old profile not new express profile when I try register with new profile doesn't work I try so many time I can't btw Iam still can open my job bank with old profile please shard more information if sombody had same problem

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
Hello experts,

I am in big big problem . BY mistake i have updated my profile and signed again electronically.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not elgible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not elegible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 373 score.

Pls help me to reterive my profile again

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
AMYAINDIA said:

Dear Client,

www.cic.gc.ca
Great tip! +1!

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
aman3159 said:
Hello experts,

I am in big big problem . BY mistake i have updated my profile and signed again electronically.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not elgible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not elegible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 373 score.

Pls help me to reterive my profile again
Please create new gc key and new profile and submit

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Do we create a new profile with the same my cic account and old GC key or can create a new EE profile using the old CIC account.