+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens during Background Check IP1 and IP2?

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
when the file is transferred to local visa office, does it mean that the eligibility checking has been completed? TIA
Hello Everyone,

Following is my application status. What stage am I? Previously, Background check was : We are processing your background check. I am in the present status for almost two weeks.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any comments is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Eusufzai

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,

Following is my application status. What stage am I? Previously, Background check was : We are processing your background check. I am in the present status for almost two weeks.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any comments is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Eusufzai
Looks like NA3. PPR around the corner.

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Hello guys...I have my ITA: May 9th 2018, AOR : June 8th ....

These are the response which i have got from the IVR.
1. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
2.We do not need additional documents.
3. You have passed the medical exam.
4. You do not need an interview.
5.You do not need any fingerprint.
6. The review of your background check has not started yet.

Could somebody please tell me which stage like IP1/IP2 I should be in right now....has IP2 Started????...Thanks

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Looks like NA3. PPR around the corner.
June 8th 2018

Hellooo.....MY AOR was on June 8th 2018......

Could you o please tell me which stage like IP1/IP2 I should be right now????.....how soon can something be expected

DS895

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
June 8th 2018

Hellooo.....MY AOR was on June 8th 2018......

Could you o please tell me which stage like IP1/IP2 I should be right now????.....how soon can something be expected
Have you filed application through agent? Chck your status by logging into CIC account it will read for 6 as "Your application is in progress. We will let you know once BCG is started."

You might be checking your status over the automated phone system and it is showing like you stated. You are in IP1 right now.

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Can anybody help me to understand in Which stage I am in right now? TIA.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

BhumitSan

Sep 24, 2018
AOR on 27th May 2018
Medical Passed on 10th June 2018

Since then below is the same updates I have in my account, anybody could please explain where do i stand and what should i expect?

Application step
--Current status
Review of eligibility -- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - - We do not need additional documents.
Iterview -- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check --Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision --Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Hi, I am in status IP2 since August 28th, does anyone know why is it taking so long to move forward to PPR?
Nobody knows what's going on right now. I have been waiting since September 28. I am in IP2.
What about you? Have you gotten any news?

ihthisham.mubarak

Jun 12, 2019
can anyone shed some light on my status updates

is it ip2 or ip2 ? is the r10 complete ?

AOR - 23.02.2019

1. review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
2. review of medical results - you have passed the medical exam on 10.04.2019
3. review of additional documents - we do not need any additional documents
4. Interview - you do not need an interview, we will send you a message if this changes
5. Biometrics - completed
6. background check - we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information
7. final decision - your application is in progress. we will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have made all the relevant payments upfront.

thanks in advance