+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens at NA2?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm assuming I'm at NA2 since I noticed my additional documents changed to "we do not need additional documents". I'm FSW-O:

AOR: june 1st
Medical passed: july 7th
IP1: missed it
BG: NA

What is typically happening at this stage? Is eligibility over?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Most likely yes, to be sure either call CIC and ask specifically for eligibility or order GCMS.
Also is your file at CIO or Ottawa? if it is the later then IP2 will follow soon, if it is cio sydney then there is still wait ahead as file will be sent to LVO.

Reactions: MoeD

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi guys,

I'm assuming I'm at NA2 since I noticed my additional documents changed to "we do not need additional documents". I'm FSW-O:

AOR: june 1st
Medical passed: july 7th
IP1: missed it
BG: NA

What is typically happening at this stage? Is eligibility over?
When did you notice the change in additional docs?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Most likely yes, to be sure either call CIC and ask specifically for eligibility or order GCMS.
Also is your file at CIO or Ottawa? if it is the later then IP2 will follow soon, if it is cio sydney then there is still wait ahead as file will be sent to LVO.
Thanks @KiranK as always! :) it's at CIO unfortunately, so still a bit of a wait.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you @Kiran K as always! :) it's at CIO unfortunately, so still a bit of a wait.
Okay then i think your file is already shipped off to LVO, try e-mailing them again for Visa Office anytime this week, they will let you know your LVO.
Also order GCMS to be safe in case file is slower. Still this is good news:)

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Okay then i think your file is already shipped off to LVO, try e-mailing them again for Visa Office anytime this week, they will let you know your LVO.
Also order GCMS to be safe in case file is slower. Still this is good news:)
Sure thing. I'll email them again soon. I ordered GCMS notes exactly a month ago so I'm hoping I'll get them in the coming couple of days, and then I'll order fresh ones.

Thanks again, I'll be tagging you again in case of any more questions. It's extremely nice of you to be here spreading hope and answering everyone's questions. Very few people stick around after PPR.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Sure thing. I'll email them again soon. I ordered GCMS notes exactly a month ago so I'm hoping I'll get them in the coming couple of days, and then I'll order fresh ones.

Thanks again, I'll be tagging you again in case of any more questions. It's extremely nice of you to be here spreading hope and answering everyone's questions. Very few people stick around after PPR.
Thank you dear, it makes me happy to help, as I was once in this state myself, so get the anxiety:).
Yes please share your GCMS updates also. All the best:)
Feel free to tag anytime.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
How do you know where your file is?
Send an email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with your application number as the subject, and in the email the following in addition to asking about your Visa Office:

- Surname and Given Name:
- Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number:
- Category of Immigration:

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi @KiranK !
So I got my GCMS, but as you told me before I had ordered them a bit too early. So no eligibility was done at the time of request, only R10 and medicals passed the rest wasn't started yet. I'm going to order another set today.

However I noticed I made a typo. In my city of birth I missed the last letter. For example let's say Bremen, Germany I wrote it as "Breme, Germany". Do you think I should raise a CSE for it? In all my documentation my city of birth is written correctly, just in my application missing the last letter.