+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens after your application is delivered to CPC Mississauga?

SuperSham

Jul 26, 2010
Hello all,

My spousal application was delivered at CPC Mississauga on March 1, 2011.

I would like to know what kind of a turnaround I can expect to be able to track the progress online.

I would also like to know if I receive any sort of correspondence when it gets entered into their system and if that correspondence will include a number that I will be able to use to track it online? Will I be able to use the online receipt I received when paying online?

Thanx guys!!

Dikz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your application package is complete, your eligibility to sponsor will be assessed. You will be sent a letter notifying you of your approval/refusal. If approved, the letter will come with a client ID number which you can use to track the progress of your application on e-cas (even though ecas is not that reliable). Your file will then be transfered to your visa office who might inturn send the applicant a letter acknowleging receipt of your file. This letter will come with an immigration file number which you can also use to access e-cas.

You can use your receipt number, client ID number or file number to access ecas.

Hope this helps

kjneo

Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
letter received 13-06-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2011
Passport Req..
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
soon..
SuperSham said:
Thank you!!

Definitely helps!
hi supersham! do you know if your sponsor is approve already? i'm a march applicant also. CPC-M received our application last march1 but my hubby in toronto haven't received any news yet.

SuperSham

Jul 26, 2010
As of yet I have not received any correspondence.

Did they receive your app on 1 March,2011?

Thats the exact same date as ours got there then.

Good luck!

aadi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
well ur waiting game begins for sure

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperSham said:
Hello all,

My spousal application was delivered at CPC Mississauga on March 1, 2011.

I would like to know what kind of a turnaround I can expect to be able to track the progress online.

I would also like to know if I receive any sort of correspondence when it gets entered into their system and if that correspondence will include a number that I will be able to use to track it online? Will I be able to use the online receipt I received when paying online?

Thanx guys!!
Processing times
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp