+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens after E-cas changes to Decision Made, meds recv

boloxis

Feb 27, 2006
If my E-cas changes from "In Process" to "Decision Made" -- Medicals received on... Decision is made in you application and they will be contacting me about it...

1. Does that mean positive or negative?
2. Does this mean my medicals are ok (Cholesterol, sugar, uric acid off the charts)?
2. Does this mean my background and security check are finished?
3. Does this mean they already sent out the letter regarding their decision or just gonna be sent in the coming days?
4. Does this really mean processing is finally over and they already have a decision?
5. My interview was waived, RPRF paid, meds finished, can they still retract this and ask me for interview?
6. Who updates this E-cas entry CIC or local visa office?
7. What are the chances that this is the PPR, refusal or interview request?

cmfugen

Apr 18, 2006
decision made

if e-cas reached to decision made then most probably u made it, as i too experienced the same and within 6 days i received the visa, so all the best

smvijay

Star Member
Jul 28, 2005
ETATS-UNIS
hello guys,

Today I checked up my e-cas, and it has chaged to "decision made". My passport reached LA office last monday, and I am planning to land next friday 22nd. I have a return USPS express mail envelope.
Please help me with the following:
1. How long is it taking to get the passport back? Will I get it on time?
2. If I land, can I return back to US immediately the following day without any problems?

Thanks,
SMV

Noy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2006
boloxis said:
If my E-cas changes from "In Process" to "Decision Made" -- Medicals received on... Decision is made in you application and they will be contacting me about it...

1. Does that mean positive or negative?
- Think of the positive side, of course!

2. Does this mean my medicals are ok (Cholesterol, sugar, uric acid off the charts)?
- When they made a decision, after the medical, that means everythings fine.

2. Does this mean my background and security check are finished?
- Based on our experience, its a YES!

3. Does this mean they already sent out the letter regarding their decision or just gonna be sent in the coming days?
- Expect it in about a week or so.

4. Does this really mean processing is finally over and they already have a decision?
5. My interview was waived, RPRF paid, meds finished, can they still retract this and ask me for interview?
- Im not sure, but I read some posts about Interview after Medical/Medical is being waived.

6. Who updates this E-cas entry CIC or local visa office?
7. What are the chances that this is the PPR, refusal or interview request?

Noy (NoyPi2)