+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What forms should we upload for upfront medical exams done via eMedical?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello,

My husband has a NON-DEPENDENT 12yr old child, living with the mother in a different country. Not included as dependent on our express entry online application but included in the "family members" section. The question is DOES HE ALSO HAVE TO DO A MEDICAL? I am the principal applicant
Yes, medical exam is required for all family members whether accompanying or not.

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
If you mentioned his work experience in the work history section then placeholders will be created in the document checklist for you to upload reference letter. If you are not claiming points for his work experience (i.e - if all his work experience is foreign) then remove it from the work history and add it only in the personal history. No proof of employment will be required and before you ask this is not misrepresentation. The dependents' foreign work experience is completely irrelevant.

1 - Regarding your work experience it all depends as to whether you claimed points for your current work experience or not. I do not know the specifics so I cannot comment.
2 - Yes, if you have different NOC's even if you worked at the same company then you should have duties/responsibilities for each NOC. Whether you get all of these in a single reference letter or several is all the same.

Hey DelPiero,
Shall I mention the spouse' work history (foreign experience) in her personal history while I am making our EE profile?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey DelPiero,
Shall I mention the spouse' work history (foreign experience) in her personal history while I am making our EE profile?
There's no personal history section when creating a profile. This section appears once you receive an ITA.

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
What is the maximum advance time for an upfront medical? Can one do it before making the profile or entering the pool?

Is there any problem with spouse' upfront medical?

FYI
Applying through CEC & Inland Applicant!!

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
There's no personal history section when creating a profile. This section appears once you receive an ITA.
I don't want to avail detailed experience letters for my spouse. She has general experience letter including everything except the details about job duties. That's the reason, I am asking, if I can add this in personal history.

While making profile, I see three parts in spouse' section: personal details, study and languages, and work history.
So, what do you suggest in this scenario?
Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't want to avail detailed experience letters for my spouse. She has general experience letter including everything except the details about job duties. That's the reason, I am asking, if I can add this in personal history.

While making profile, I see three parts in spouse' section: personal details, study and languages, and work history.
So, what do you suggest in this scenario?
Thanks.
To leave the work history section blank. Once you receive an ITA add her information in the personal history section.

Reactions: IndoKori

ashwiniundale

Jul 8, 2018
I am currently working in Canada and i am applying for the open work permit for my spouse.In the documents i could see that there is a proof of medical exam.My spouse is in India and we both had done a medical test in the month of feb 2018 and we have the acknowledgement .But CIC say the following ""you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form" Is the prinout sheet same as acknowledgement sheet or something different ?Also do he needs to get the medical test done again ?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

ian.tol

May 1, 2018
It's all normal guys.

The information sheet/acknowledgement receipt, which we had received from the hospital says the following.

'The status of an individual will not appear as 'Complete' in the exam list until your case has been submitted to IRCC. This may not occur all results are finalised after you have left the clinic.'

So, if you have got this information sheet/acknowledgement receipt from the clinic, then you don't need to worry, even if your sheet shows 'Referred' or 'Required' or 'Pending' or anything else. You just submit this receipt in your profile. IRCC has its own way of accessing the e-medical, and it'll verify your data from your UMI number.

Hope it helps.
Hi JPV2212,

how to submit the receipt in the profile(my profile)? is there any button to upload the file?
what if i was not able to submit the receipt or tracking sheet? what will happen?

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
hi guys, just a question. I am about o sumbit my work permit, and i needed to upload information sheet in medical exam section online. Unfortuntly, I have lost my information sheet and my doctor dosen't have a copy. what do I sumbit?
Do I sumbit (E-medical health case details) ?
please help any opinion is appreciated. thanks

fancyninjas

Jan 30, 2019
I recently took a medical exam last month for my EE profile. I’m still waiting on MEP.

I’ve also applied for Spousal Sponsorship through my husband a few months ago and now they’re asking for a medical exam.

Can I use the same medical exam from EE? Do I need to mail the eMedical form or will they just be able to see that I’ve had an exam recently in their systems?

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hello, I got AOR on 12/17/2020 and Biometrics scheduled on 1/19/2021. I just finished my up front e-medicals but I could not see the section enabled in my online account where we usually upload documents. Is this the section where I need to upload my medicals? If so, will it be enabled after the doctor sends the report to IRCC?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello, I got AOR on 12/17/2020 and Biometrics scheduled on 1/19/2021. I just finished my up front e-medicals but I could not see the section enabled in my online account where we usually upload documents. Is this the section where I need to upload my medicals? If so, will it be enabled after the doctor sends the report to IRCC?
In Express entry stream it is mandatory to upload proof of Upfront medicals before you are able to submit your application.
If your application is different i believe applicant should wait for the instructions Email after submitting an application.
On what basis did you do your medicals ?

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
In Express entry stream it is mandatory to upload proof of Upfront medicals before you are able to submit your application.
If your application is different i believe applicant should wait for the instructions Email after submitting an application.
On what basis did you do your medicals ?
Thanks for your response. I heard that we can submit medicals after the submission of PR application irrespective of any stream before you get a request from IRCC. do you think it is not correct? I just did my medicals by the approved physician by IRCC.