27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2015
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Hello,

I will be writing the test next Wednesday, and I am wondering in what form does the test come.

Is it on paper or on a computer.
Can you switch between the answers back and forth or is it a straight line without a chance to skip a question and come back later?

I have seen so many different online tests or app, and some are very easy, some are quite difficult. How is the test in general? Are there also easy questions (like what is capital and such).
I know I have to carefully read the book, I am just wondering if the test is much harder than the average online quizzes?

Getting nervous as there are so many dates to remember and history was never my strength at school... so they ask many dates?

Thanks!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rakiura74 said:
Hello,

a) I will be writing the test next Wednesday, and I am wondering in what form does the test come.
SEE RESPONSES BELOW..

b) Is it on paper or on a computer.
Paper Form

c) Can you switch between the answers back and forth or is it a straight line without a chance to skip a question and come back later?

- You can skip and come back, make last minute changes as well (30 minutes for the test)

d) I have seen so many different online tests or app, and some are very easy, some are quite difficult. How is the test in general? Are there also easy questions (like what is capital and such). T
- There are easy ones, but do not rely on that. Study well (Discover Canada) 3-5 times at least.

e) I know I have to carefully read the book, I am just wondering if the test is much harder than the average online quizzes?
-For some of us, it was a bit harder as there are 4-5 questions that are quite difficult to answer... Look for dates, places and names in the book.

f) Getting nervous as there are so many dates to remember and history was never my strength at school... so they ask many dates?
-Do not panic, do not think, act! If you get to study the book at 3-5 times, you should be fine. Do not be too over-confident. Relax and keep yourself calm... Most Test Takes, pass it, so ask yourself why not you?

All the best,

SFD

Thanks!

Rakiura74

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015