+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this mean

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
What does Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Mean?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What does Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Mean?
Is this a refusal reason? How long was the program and what did you say in your SOP/application so that IRCC asks how long you are staying in Canada? Did you say in SOP that you want to get PR and not leave?

Reactions: YVR123

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Is this a refusal reason? How long was the program and what did you say in your SOP/application so that IRCC asks how long you are staying in Canada? Did you say in SOP that you want to get PR and not leave?
Not really, I didn't say the I want to get a pr
My program runs for 4 years.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not really, I didn't say the I want to get a pr
My program runs for 4 years.
So what is your full profile - age, education, live in country of citizenship, work experience, fundsas well as program applied to. Did you show ties to home country (job prospects, property etc.)?

And when you said above, “not really” when asked about saying you want PR. What did you say in your SOP to give IRCC a belief that you don’t intend to leave.

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
So what is your full profile - age, education, live in country of citizenship, work experience, fundsas well as program applied to. Did you show ties to home country (job prospects, property etc.)?

And when you said above, “not really” when asked about saying you want PR. What did you say in your SOP to give IRCC a belief that you don’t intend to leave.
Am 21
At the time I was taking a diploma course as I waited for the permit
I live in my country of citizenship
And yeah my explanation for home ties I think was great.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Am 21
At the time I was taking a diploma course as I waited for the permit
I live in my country of citizenship
And yeah my explanation for home ties I think was great.
So you applied for a diploma and not a 4 year program? Was this the only reason for refusal?

So you think home ties are great? You showed that you are building on your education (post grad program?), have career opportunities, justify costs of program with high paying job or promotions. Are you single? If so then you don’t really have family ties to return.

So order GCMS notes and then reapply addressing reasons for refusal.

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
So you applied for a diploma and not a 4 year program? Was this the only reason for refusal?

So you think home ties are great? You showed that you are building on your education (post grad program?), have career opportunities, justify costs of program with high paying job or promotions. Are you single? If so then you don’t really have family ties to return.

So order GCMS notes and then reapply addressing reasons for refusal.
Okay the refusals were these not really home ties
The one above for proposed stay is not inconsistent and assets and financial status are insufficient
Am planning on reapply ASAP while explaining more strongly.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
The one above for proposed stay is not inconsistent and assets and financial status are insufficient
It's their new format of refusal letters that I have witnessed, the actual reason is below this line in bullet point, so financials are your real reason. Post the complete letter hiding your particulars.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So funds are your reason. How much did you show for a 4 year program? Did you pay first year tuition? Are they your own funds?

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
It's their new format of refusal letters that I have witnessed, the actual reason is below this line in bullet point, so financials are your real reason. Post the complete letter hiding your particulars.
What do you mean hide my particulars

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
So funds are your reason. How much did you show for a 4 year program? Did you pay first year tuition? Are they your own funds?
I showed 37000 CAD I didn't categorically declare that for the first year but rather showed tuition for the first term and residential cost for both terms

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I showed 37000 CAD I didn't categorically declare that for the first year but rather showed tuition for the first term and residential cost for both terms
So you showed $37k in cash. It is your own funds? You need to pay first year tuition. How much is the total program plus $10k minimum per year for living expenses.

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
So you showed $37k in cash. It is your own funds? You need to pay first year tuition. How much is the total program plus $10k minimum per year for living expenses.
It's not mine it's was just in place to pay my tuition from the people paying tuition my siblings
The tuition for a year is 19,004 CAD for 30cr hrs

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It's not mine it's was just in place to pay my tuition from the people paying tuition my siblings
The tuition for a year is 19,004 CAD for 30cr hrs
So you said above, it is a 4 year program. That is $80k in tuition plus another $40k minimum in living expenses. So you set up another account that others contributed to to show tuition payment. Was it documented who is paying into the fund. If you only showed $40k then how will you pay for tuition and living expenses. A part time job will just cover living expenses.