+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this mean?

Nic247

May 10, 2019
Dear SANDEEP,BHATIA

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190314INBOPKT7 – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-03-18 07:54:22 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-BANGALORE. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
When did you recieve your passport after this msg on which date?

miran

Feb 26, 2019
Dear all ,i just received this email from VFS ..could you please tell me how long dose it take to receive my passport .i am from kathmandu nepal .

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019XXXXXXXX – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/05/16 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in KATHMANDU.

miran

Feb 26, 2019
I have received another msg from VFS

Visa application, tracking ID No.************ Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-05-14 09:04:35 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

How many days i have to wait after this msg, i opted for courier....
i received same email from VFS today ..i was submitted my passport on 6 may at VFS kathmandu
could you please tell me how long dose it take

navneet0331

May 21, 2019
When did you recieve your passport after this msg on which date?
I have also received this msg, but didnot got any invite to send Passport for visa as yet.. please anybody can tell how many days did that take to send invite for passport?i got this msg next day i gave my biometrics

Visa application, tracking ID No. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Arooj Nadeem

May 21, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No.*** has been received at the ISLAMABAD VAC on 2019/05/02 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in ISLAMABAD ,for processing.
Its been 20 days now I didn’t get any emails. i was getting emails very fast after getting biometrics.

72djjjc

May 23, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on ?what is the meaning

mohammed151

May 31, 2019

After i completed barometric in Riyadh CVAC then i received this mail from CVAC ( We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on XX May 2019 You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number xxx) so now how many days they take?
any body can give advice please
-----------------------------------------------PLEASE ADVICE-----------------------------------------------------------------

mohammed151

May 31, 2019

I get LMIA After i completed barometric in Riyadh CVAC then i received this mail from CVAC ( We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on XX May 2019 You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number xxx) so now how many days they take?
-----------------------------------------------PLEASE ADVICE-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arooj Nadeem

May 21, 2019

I get LMIA After i completed barometric in Riyadh CVAC then i received this mail from CVAC ( We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on XX May 2019 You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number xxx) so now how many days they take?
1 month i guess

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
URGENT
I submitted passport at vfs jalandhar after getting ppr.The receipt i hot from vfs mentions 'Package Transmission' unfer visa category.
Few days ago i received an email from vfs saying that ur tracking id no.... Has been dispatched to CO from VAC.
What does CO means??
&
Why it is written package transmission in the receipt???

Kindly reply asap