+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what does this mean?

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
"you have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as a part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission) other reasons- previous studies,gap in studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans."

Damanpreet

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steakpie said:
"you have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as a part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission) other reasons- previous studies,gap in studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans."
dont know exactly but i thnk VO is not satisfied with ur documents

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
steakpie said:
did u attach any fake documents? or manipulated documents?

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steakpie said:
It clearly means one or more of the documents you submitted lack authenticity. Either VO wasn't able to verify them or got negative result on verification. This is a serious offence. If you think you haven't submitted any such documents, you must apply for CAIPS right away to find out which documents they think aren't authentic/correct. Following this, you should attach the explanation if they aren't fake along with proof supporting your claim.

Good luck!

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi
thanks everyone for your responses , but this is not for me, i haven't even submitted my application :D

Was googling visa refusal reasons and this came up, i was confused whether it meant fake docs or low marks - still confused even though you say fake docs.....i think it means his marks aren't enough...no?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
steakpie said:
Hi
thanks everyone for your responses , but this is not for me, i haven't even submitted my application :D

Was googling visa refusal reasons and this came up, i was confused whether it meant fake docs or low marks - still confused even though you say fake docs.....i think it means his marks aren't enough...no?
i think u need to improve ur english "lacks authenticity" means fake and not low grades...why would documents lack authenticity if they have low grades.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authenticity