+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application" Mean

Jumane Tx

Jun 23, 2022
I was given "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application" as the reason of my visa rejection, can someone help me understand what that means.

I am applying for study permit

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was given "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application" as the reason of my visa rejection, can someone help me understand what that means.

You need to provide your full profile.

M. Zain

Feb 19, 2022

Hi Jumane Tx,
Could u plz help,
I got the refusal with same wordings. Did u get any solution on this issue?
Actualy I want to reapply and need some suggestion on what changes should I need to make in my application before I reapply?

Reactions: Akash Ramachandran

M. Zain

Feb 19, 2022
You need to provide your full profile.
Hi Scylla,

Could u plz help on the same, got rejection yesterday with the following only reason,

"The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application"

Applied for the course Diploma in Project management

experience over ten years in project management meanly in construction. Thanks

abraham1986

Jul 9, 2019
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay

yes, this situation is complicated . The visa officer is not considering your education scores as most prominent and he is not outweighing your work experience to be worthy.

in this case ..things can be done ,
- In sop

paragraph 1

explain previous jobs and relate it o the new studies
- explain your scopes and jobs in your country with with studying this course
finally explain why studying after so long

M. Zain

Feb 19, 2022

yes, this situation is complicated . The visa officer is not considering your education scores as most prominent and he is not outweighing your work experience to be worthy.

- In sop

paragraph 1

Thank you. much appriciated.

Jumane Tx

Jun 23, 2022

- In sop

paragraph 1

Hey thank you very much.

Do you mind sharing your contact so that I can send you my letter of explanation for review if you have time?

SeanMu

Aug 2, 2022
I have the same words, but I went through SDS, so the SP is not required. Is that because I submitted an "unreasonable" SP which is not necessary???

Brook008

Aug 1, 2022
I have the same words, but I went through SDS, so the SP is not required. Is that because I submitted an "unreasonable" SP which is not necessary???
No, I means SP is necessary,but unreasonable, U need to write a good SP to convince VO U are a genuine student and will leave Canada after finishing study, but how can convince is not known

SeanMu

Aug 2, 2022
No, I means SP is necessary,but unreasonable, U need to write a good SP to convince VO U are a genuine student and will leave Canada after finishing study, but how can convince is not known
ok, thanks for reply.

One more thing, is this "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application" means I have a bad SP? is there any other possibilities? I am still waiting for the notes, it's gonna take more than 30 days.

Brook008

Aug 1, 2022
ok, thanks for reply.

One more thing, is this "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application" means I have a bad SP? is there any other possibilities? I am still waiting for the notes, it's gonna take more than 30 days.
Notes is not so useful, dude, SP is one important factor, in which the courses you will study in Canada is helpful for your career prospect. Master Degree course is OK, GC is not easy to get visa. More money is OK

SeanMu

Aug 2, 2022
Notes is not so useful, dude, SP is one important factor, in which the courses you will study in Canada is helpful for your career prospect. Master Degree course is OK, GC is not easy to get visa. More money is OK
GC means college and PG right?