+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does it mean??

tahirrind

Mar 3, 2015
Hi I submitted my mother trv application on Friday 3rd April 2015 @11:30
On the same day around 15:30 received an email inform ING about the application and tracking number

Today When I track the application it show following status

Your Passport StatusVisa application, tracking ID No.Xxxxx Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 03/04/2015 and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Can any guide me
What it does mean
Should I call them tomorrow

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

It means that the visa officer has made a decision on your mom's visa application..... and the processed passport has been returned to the VAC.... you can pick it up from the VAC

The processing time has been quite fast in her case

All the best

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Hello,

Which VISA office ? So fast !!
Good Luck !! Let us know for how long Ur mother got visa ??

Thanks

tahirrind

Mar 3, 2015
Hi Bryanna
As your familar with whole scenario and your were the main helping hand in guiding me

Passport has been processed in 3 - 4 hour
In your understanding
it is indicating a positive thing or........... M

Bryanna said:
Hi,

It means that the visa officer has made a decision on your mom's visa application..... and the processed passport has been returned to the VAC.... you can pick it up from the VAC

The processing time has been quite fast in her case

All the best

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Quite honestly, from what I've read in posts about TRV processing in Pakistan, this is quite fast

Which VAC did you submit the application? And which consulate would have processed it?

As your dad has provided Letter of Financial Support + her ties to home country are your dad and your two siblings studying in the university + hopefully you showed she had cash funds (like CAD purchased with receipts, or add-on credit card, or Forex cards, etc).... then she has a good chance

Ideally, it would've been great if your dad had applied along with your mom.... with him as the main applicant because he has got strong ties to Pakistan

Will you ring the VAC or straightaway collect the passport?

Don't worry. Hope for the best

tahirrind

Mar 3, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi,

Quite honestly, from what I've read on posts about TRV processing in Pakistan, this is quite fast

Which VAC did you submit the application? And which consulate would have processed it?
submitted application in VAC Karachi

As your dad has provided Letter of Financial Support + her ties to home country are your dad and your two siblings studying in the university + hopefully you showed she had cash funds (like CAD purchased with receipts, or add-on credit card, or Forex cards, etc).... then she has a good chance

yes we include the letter of financial support with good amount

Ideally, it would've been great if your dad had applied along with your mom.... with him as the main applicant because he has got strong ties to Pakistan

Will you ring the VAC or straightaway collect the passport?
I will call them in the morning as soon as the office open
Don't worry. Hope for the best

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

You have a Canadian Consulate in Karachi.... which is the same city as where you submitted her application.

Hope for the best

Annie2007

Apr 2, 2015
When i applied for my mom's visitor visa. It was approved in less than 24 hrs. Morning 10 am i gt a message tht they have received my file and by 5pm passport was dispatched. Hope it turns out to be positive in your case as well. Good luck and keep us posted.

tahirrind

Mar 3, 2015
Little update

I talked them( VAC helpline line)
He informed me that due to Easter Holiday. There office were closed and they didn't update the information. And it was system glitch. Which was rectified once there office was opened.

After that call I check status was updated

Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Offlice, ISLAMABAD on 07/04/2015. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Sorry for troubling you all

tahirrind

Mar 3, 2015
HI friend

I would like to inform you all and say thanks to bryanna for his help and support through out the process

Yesterday my mom got the trv
She planned to visit us in July

Thanks

Tahir

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Tahir,

Super fantastic news :)

Your mom applying alone (without your dad, no bank account, etc) was a challenge..... so happy that it has worked out well

Your sister must be happy too

Cheers :)

tahirrind

Mar 3, 2015
Yes dear
You already warned me about that
But I took the chances and applied with my sister invitation + doc note
She applied alone without my dad

One more quick question it is mandatory to take the amount in cad which we mentioned in our form
As she is travelling alone and for the first time and carrying almost 10000 cad
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Tahir,

Your mom must NOT carry CAD 10,000 (or even slightly lesser than this amount).... she will have to declare it in the reporting form to CBSA.... and may have to explain why she is carrying such a large amount

She can have some CAD currency + Forex Cards (if required).... with you/your sister to take care of her financially, your mom can carry much lesser amount.... also she must not pack any money into her checked-in baggage

Cheers :)