+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does Descion made mean? Sponsorship

pamid

Oct 5, 2011
Hey thanks for taking the time to read my question. So on the site it sais to my application desicion made. I know that now they forwarded everything to the visa office outland becuase they sent me an email about that. But my question is does that mean that I sent all the right documents and none were missing or is that something that the embassy in Mexico will notify me of?
Thanks hope to have good respoonses :)

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
pamid said:
Hey thanks for taking the time to read my question. So on the site it sais to my application desicion made. I know that now they forwarded everything to the visa office outland becuase they sent me an email about that. But my question is does that mean that I sent all the right documents and none were missing or is that something that the embassy in Mexico will notify me of?
Thanks hope to have good respoonses :)
Basically it means they have approved you as sponsor(Stage 1) and all the paper work is in order.Now the Visa Officer will cross check all your details and documents you have submitted with the application details and he will take the call in near future. If the Visa Officer need any more additional documents Embassy will notify you of that....Good luck with Stage 2

pamid

Oct 5, 2011
Thanks and just like you said they would let us know about any futher documents its been 5 months now and just waiting to see what happens. I tried checking my appplication status like I do every week and the application didnt even appear :s so tomorow I am calling in and hoping its a technical prob!

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
pamid said:
Thanks and just like you said they would let us know about any futher documents its been 5 months now and just waiting to see what happens. I tried checking my appplication status like I do every week and the application didnt even appear :s so tomorow I am calling in and hoping its a technical prob!
it's a technical problem, no need to call them. Most people on this forum have been reporting that they can't access ecas, so give it a few days and it should be back.
Good luck,
Sweden