+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what documents were requried to get ECA done by WES

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
Hello,

I hope someone can guide me in the process of applying for Express Entry...

I have done my Graduation from Delhi University (DU), Can someone please tell me what documents would be required to get my transcripts and graduation certificate from DU.

2Q :- Do I first need to pay at WES get the reference number and then go to DU for certificate and ask them to stamp my wes REF number and put it in envelope along with my transcripts and degree ?
OR can I get the Transcripts and degree in a sealed envelope from DU first and then register at WES ? While sending the envelope to WES I can mention the reference number would this work ?

3Q :- I have done my masters from Sikkim Manipal University Distance education, is that recognized by WES ?

4Q :- My wife has done Masters from Symbiosis Pune through distance learning , is that recognized by WES ?

Thanks,

my_dream_CAN

Jan 25, 2015
As clearly mentioned in the WES site that, fees need to paid to get the reference number which is the first preliminary step going for ECA.
Anyway u cant escape from not paying the fees to WES, you have to pay it sooner or later so better get the reference number and mention it in the all the forms that you are going to send it to WES.