+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents to bring on visitor visa?

na_shah_pk

Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,

My parents got visitor visa. They got stamped passports back. I just wanted to ask what documents should they bring along with passport when they are traveling to Canada? Only stamped passport is enough?

Sadia Mehoob

Oct 29, 2023
Hi All,

My parents got visitor visa. They got stamped passports back. I just wanted to ask what documents should they bring along with passport when they are traveling to Canada? Only stamped passport is enough?
can you please share time line? application submission date? Biometrics date? eligibility review started and completed date? and decision date?
I also applied from Pakistan on 26 Sep, 2023
Biometrics done on 13 Oct,
Eligibility review started on 26 October
currently BG and Eligibility both are in progress. not received any update so far.

prince2019

Apr 3, 2019
Hi All,

Hi

Hope you Parents travelled and reached safely.
What were the documents your parents carried while travelling to Canada o Visitor Visa? Just wanted to know a check list of all documents required at the airport while landing in Canada on Visitor Visa. Understand that the immigration officer may ask anything.
My Child of 13 years is travelling with me, any specific documents required for the child on Visitor Visa

Thank you in advance
Warm Regards