+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Documents To Be Sent To ECA In Sealed Envelope?

sureshlike

Sep 24, 2016
New Delhi
Hello Seniors, I am from new delhi India, I have some questions regarding what sort of documents to put in sealed envelope? I got my transcripts yesterday from university but not able to understand that are other documents needed to put in sealed envelop & stamped from university too(apart from transcripts)? & is following checklist good enough?
1. Transcripts(in a sealed and stamped from university)
2. Degree certificate copy
3. Semester-wise marks copy
Are these documents necessary to attested from university and put in sealed & stamped envelope too? please answer. thanks & regards

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I don't think you need to send the marksheets as well. Just copy of your degree will suffice.
Just make sure copy is colored copy not B&W.
Check the document listed in the WES (or whatever org you are getting ECA from).
They have list of documents to be send via courier.
AFAIK, they just want colored copy of degree. Just send that and you are good to go.
If you don't have certificate then provisional degree colored copy will do.

Reactions: sureshlike

sureshlike

Sep 24, 2016
New Delhi
I don't think you need to send the marksheets as well. Just copy of your degree will suffice.
Just make sure copy is colored copy not B&W.
Check the document listed in the WES (or whatever org you are getting ECA from).
They have list of documents to be send via courier.
AFAIK, they just want colored copy of degree. Just send that and you are good to go.
If you don't have certificate then provisional degree colored copy will do.
Thanks for answering.. but i my concern is about colored copy and other documents required by WES should be in sealed & stamped by university? apart from transcripts....

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Thanks for answering.. but i my concern is about colored copy and other documents required by WES should be in sealed & stamped by university? apart from transcripts....
No..no need of University seal or stamp.
Simple regular courier..that's it.
Just make sure you have put your Ref No. on the envelope and on the back of the copies too.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hello Seniors, I am from new delhi India, I have some questions regarding what sort of documents to put in sealed envelope? I got my transcripts yesterday from university but not able to understand that are other documents needed to put in sealed envelop & stamped from university too(apart from transcripts)? & is following checklist good enough?
1. Transcripts(in a sealed and stamped from university)
2. Degree certificate copy
3. Semester-wise marks copy
Are these documents necessary to attested from university and put in sealed & stamped envelope too? please answer. thanks & regards
This is no place for such questions, depends where are you sending them?! Every instituion has its rules! WES requires University stamped envelopes!

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp
http://nr1.s3.amazonaws.com/kb/3052CA3/3052CBA/321B761/8/Sample Sealed Envelope.pdf

Reactions: sureshlike

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I did not send a color copy of the degree, but a plain XEROX. WES does not explicitly state the requirement for a color copy, anywhere.
Yes they don't ask for it. I send it as a precautionary measure.
It's better to spend few bucks more on the color print rather get any issue in B&W print and then resend the copy with unnecessary delay and expenditure on the courier.

X

xibalban

Yes they don't ask for it. I send it as a precautionary measure.
It's better to spend few bucks more on the color print rather get any issue in B&W print and then resend the copy with unnecessary delay and expenditure on the courier.
Got my ECA report from WES today. It took exactly 8 business days. I've registered with EE and I'm in the pool now with a CRS of 408.

carborundum

Apr 17, 2017
USA
In my opinion, it's better to send extra documents than fall short. I sent my marks cards (b/w photocopy with each sheet attested) and my diploma (b/w photocopy attested). I put both of these in an envelope and got the back flap signed and sealed. Was it an overkill? Maybe, but I'd rather do more than do less.