+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents specially i need to bring on citizenship test day?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suplex_city said:
I have my test coming up this week and i want to know what documents do i need to bring?
Did you receive the physical letter for our test invite? It states in the letter what you must bring like PR card, COPR, originals of documents you sent copies in with the application, all passports held in your possession, ID's....... and the letter itself!

In addition you can bring anything that you think supports your residency here. I had my NoA with me but the officer did not ask to see them.

All the best for your test

Suplex_city

Oct 28, 2016
I did receive the letter, but i am asking here to make sure that i have proper documents on the test day and i don't want to miss anything.

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suplex_city said:
I did receive the letter, but i am asking here to make sure that i have proper documents on the test day and i don't want to miss anything.
It tells you on the letter what documents to take with you.

arch

Dec 19, 2011
if you have a stamps on your passport with completely in non English nor French you have to translate that .

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Usually they do not mentioned that your have to translate your non English nor French stamps. But yes its a very good idea to translate them because the office will ask you about the translation of these stamps. And in case if you do not have them your application might delay.

The Officer might check these stamps on the spot during your interview test.

Good Luck

arch said:
if you have a stamps on your passport with completely in non English nor French you have to translate that .