+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents for work experience for CHC London

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
could anybody plz advise me which documents will be required to prove my work experience.

I am applying from London & I am with my current employer for last 2 years. The only thing i havegot is my employment contract, last six months' payslip & a reference letter. will that besufficienmt?

plzzz advise........plzzzzz

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx nimmiboy

but i was actually asking whether the documents that i have listed hre i.e. employment contract, last six months' payslips & reference letter will be sufficient enough to prove my experience for 2 years.

thnx

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Seems employment contract, payslips and reference letter are ok make sure you have the job descriptions/duties on the reference letter on the company letter head with company seal. Further you may also consider sending copies of your last two years P60 form, although it is not a requirement.

In the update letter you have received has CHC specified which work experience documents to be submitted.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibleebd said:
thanx nimmiboy

but i was actually asking whether the documents that i have listed hre i.e. employment contract, last six months' payslips & reference letter will be sufficient enough to prove my experience for 2 years.

thnx
Yes, these documents are sufficient to prove your work experience.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibleebd said:
could anybody plz advise me which documents will be required to prove my work experience.

I am applying from London & I am with my current employer for last 2 years. The only thing i havegot is my employment contract, last six months' payslip & a reference letter. will that besufficienmt?

plzzz advise........plzzzzz

Here we go, CIC London Visa specific guide and check list:-

WORK EXPERIENCE

For you, the principal applicant:
• notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers,
accompanied by an English or French translation
• original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers.
Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company’s full
address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company’s official
seal.
Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent
in each position
• your main responsibilities in each position
• your total annual salary plus benefits
• the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the
company
• a business card of the person signing
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a
written explanation.

For other details like education requirements and etc, please read London office specific guide here,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf