+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What do to for documents that are not needed?

dream99

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
On the document checklist, do I check off items that don't matter to us? Such as medical condition statement, common law documents, and much more...there are so many things we are obviously not including because it is not neccesarry for us. Do we still check it off or leave it blank. Either way do I need to have an explanation for things like that?

dream99

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
How about documents such as Use of representative, Statutory declarion of common law union? I was told that I must include all of those even if they do not apply to me and just put a big N/A on those pages. That would mean those are included in the application so I would have to check it off on the document checklist wouldn't it?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D Any form you are enclosing with NA marking can be checked. If you don't include which you feel not required then don't check. Anyhow for your satisfaction what ever unwanted documents you have can be included and check the box. Fill it up NA or N/A if does not concern to you. No problem.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
only check docs you are using so since u are married u do not send in common law forms also no co-siger as its NA as its a spousal sponsorship

you the sponsor do not need a medical stmt nor do u `provide`the marriage certificate that is part of the applicant documents to submit but u do need to include 1 copy of it

if u used a representative and u want CIC to contact them on your behalf use the use of representative form

anything dont apply write NA