+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what do l do now?

kin tie

Aug 20, 2010
l applied for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program in 2008, l received my reply early this year but l was not nominated reason was that l have a stronger ties to another Province. l have a sister-in-law studying for her PhD in another province. l appealed but it was turned down.
l don't have the intention of going to stay with her.
What can l do before l reapply in 6 months time?since my in-law will still be in canada

shipwreck

Aug 20, 2010
in my opinion it's better to apply under general stream, you will be gauge there according to your qualification. Assessed if you have all the required docs and the most important thing is try to assessed yourself if you're qualified with those listed from the guidelines/requirements of CIC. Like the points system for education, english proficiency, proof of funds etc....
Make sure everything is complete so that they will see no reason that you're application will be declined for the second time.

kin tie

Aug 20, 2010
I don't have any problem with my documents or qualification.
Where l seems to have problem is this issue of retention, i.e. having a stronger ties to another province because l have an in-law that is schooling in another province in Canada.