+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What do ghost emails mean??

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi I am an inland FSW applicant

I have received ghost emails twice saying that your application has been updated but no update when logged in Mycic account

What are those ghost emails supposed to mean?

Thanks

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ustaad said:
Anyone pleaseeeeee????
It just mean that someone working on your application ...just wait you will get something in coming days ...

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
I don't agree that someone is working on your account. I want to believe that each time you logged in you always save again. So they will keep sending account updated to you.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ustaad said:
Hi I am an inland FSW applicant

I have received ghost emails twice saying that your application has been updated but no update when logged in Mycic account

What are those ghost emails supposed to mean?

Thanks
It means someone just assessed your file. Based on my GCMS Notes, each time I received a ghost email something was updated on my file and this reflected in my notes.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
It means someone just assessed your file. Based on my GCMS Notes, each time I received a ghost email something was updated on my file and this reflected in my notes.
Hey i just saw you timeline so no bg check started and you got DM

Ang about ghost email...what they updated in ur gcms notes when u got ghost email..bec i cant see nothig after i got ghost email...

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Hey i just saw you timeline so no bg check started and you got DM

Ang about ghost email...what they updated in ur gcms notes when u got ghost email..bec i cant see nothig after i got ghost email...
Background check started a day before I got DM but forgot to update it on my timeline.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Background check started a day before I got DM but forgot to update it on my timeline.

thanks for your reply i just want to know what they did on your application when you got ghost email according to your gcms notes ....i m curious bec i got ghost email but nothing happened ....

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
thanks for your reply i just want to know what they did on your application when you got ghost email according to your gcms notes ....i m curious bec i got ghost email but nothing happened ....
It was the old ghost emails I received in May not the current one I just received for DM. It showed that when my points were being calculated by an officer I got the ghost email. also when R10 notes were made I got the email.