+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What could be the WES Score for 10 Years + 3 Year Diploma + 3 year Bachelor of Engineering ( joined

Dec 31, 2019
What could be the WES Score for 10 Years of schooling ( 10th std )+ 3 Years Diploma + 3 years Bachelor of Engineering ( joined lateral entry )?
I am planning to apply in PNP

Thank you in advance !!!

Happy new year !!!

Last edited:

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
WES doesn't give you a score, they just tell you the equivalency of the education in terms of Canadian education board. There is a possibility you might get Master's degree , probably, don't take my word for it. Send your transcripts to find out what your education credentials is in the Canadian terms. I think WES has this online creditor that tells what The actual result could be. you can only claim for one degree, which will be the highest degree you have completed.

Dec 31, 2019
WES doesn't give you a score, they just tell you the equivalency of the education in terms of Canadian education board. There is a possibility you might get Master's degree , probably, don't take my word for it. Send your transcripts to find out what your education credentials is in the Canadian terms. I think WES has this online creditor that tells what The actual result could be. you can only claim for one degree, which will be the highest degree you have completed.

Hi Dhivya,

Thanks for the detailed information.
Which is the best and cheap way to get transcripts and send it to WES Canada?

1. I can get the transcripts from my university, IS that ok if I send that transcript to WES directly, Would that work?
2. Pay consultancies and get it done by them? ( Rs 10000 for one university certificate ( including courier charges to WES ) )

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi Dhivya,

Thanks for the detailed information.
Which is the best and cheap way to get transcripts and send it to WES Canada?

1. I can get the transcripts from my university, IS that ok if I send that transcript to WES directly, Would that work?
2. Pay consultancies and get it done by them? ( Rs 10000 for one university certificate ( including courier charges to WES ) )
1. You can do that, just make sure the from address is from your university.
2. Consultancies are not needed, sometimes your university itself will provide this service of sending it directly to WES. If they don’t you can do the first one !

Reactions: SakthiGunasekar
Dec 31, 2019
1. You can do that, just make sure the from address is from your university.
2. Consultancies are not needed, sometimes your university itself will provide this service of sending it directly to WES. If they don’t you can do the first one !
Thank you Dhivya..