+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what can u say about my timeline

tonrick_gon

May 11, 2008
hi! i am a new member of this forum... i found this site when i am trying to get information from my unanswered questions.... hoping guys that u can help me....

my husband is a canadian citizen and we were married last dec 21, 2007. we already submitted the application and CPC advised that my husband is approved to sponsor and received an acknowledgement receipt last march 17, 2008. when my husband gave the client ID to me i found out that my PR application started processing last march 27, 2008. i received a letter coming from visa office in manila last april 25 and asking me to submit additional requirements. these are:
1. permanent elementary and high school records
2. voter's registration form and other identity documents such as driver's license, SSS ID or TIN
3. additional proof of relationship/communication with my sponsor

and given 1 month to submit from the date of the letter (april 16). compiling the requested requirements, i have so many questions in my mind... guys, i welcome for ur opinions or feedbacks and ill be thankful for that...

1. why the visa office requires my permanent elementary and high school records? why not my transcript of records?
2. what is the importance of my voter's registration form?
3. i have applied for SSS ID so I provided my SSS E-1 form and my application for registration form for my TIN? will that be sufficient?
4. for number 3, i enclosed the western union receipts and a phone bill because we dont practice email... we use chat instead.
5. from the requirements requested, is it still a normal procedure before visa be issued?
6. am i possible for an interview?
7. do u have an idea when my visa be issued or a chance for refusal
8. is the processing of my PR application fast or normal?

hope u can help me find the answer to my questions... thank you so much....

maroche

Mridula R

May 6, 2008
Hi Marochi,
I cannot answer you all your questions but i have some clue about few of them.

4. Along with the western union reciepts, maybe you can send them few photographs as well, which you have taken together or some greeting cards?I did in my application.
5. It certainly is a normal procedure that visa office asks for additional documents. At least in my case they did.
6. It is difficult to answer this question. It is usually up to the immigration official who is reviewing your file to determine if you need and interview or not.

Good luck.

Mridula