+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What can I do next after ATIP/GCMS notes?

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got an ATIP/GCMS notes file (147 pages) from IRCC after I requested it in last month. There are so many data and information in the notes file that are very hard to understand and make me so confused. What I got from the notes is Security - Not Started and Criminality - In progress. No reason of why it takes longer to process my PR application is mentioned.

Anyone has experience on how to understand ATIP/GCMS notes and what next to do after that? Please share. Thank you.

iTA: March 20
AoR: April 2nd
MED pass: May 16th

Last edited:

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Hi everyone,

I got an ATIP/GCMS notes file (147 pages) from IRCC after I requested it in last month. There are so many data and information in the notes file that are very hard to understand and make me so confused. What I got from the notes is Security - Not Started and Criminality - In progress. No reason of why it takes longer to process my PR application is mentioned.

Anyone has experience on how to understand ATIP/GCMS notes and what next to do after that? Please share. Thank you.

iTA: March 20
AoR: April 2nd
MED pass: May 16th

Last few pages contain Agent notes. Those will help you understand better.

Reactions: e-16

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Yes, I looked at the last few pages and got that:
- Security: Not started
- Criminality: In progress but the agent recommends that it could be passed due to all documents are verified and confirmed.
- CEC eligibility: Review required due to unable to confirm 1 year of Canadian working experience and 3+ years of foreign working experience although it is confirmed that all employment records were received and employers's information were done via web-search tools. It seems that the agent has not reviewed these documents yet. I also asked my old and current bosses whether they received any email or phone calls from the Canadian government but both of them said that they haven't gotten anything so far.