+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what benefits get if settled in Canada?

tomts143

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Hi,
I have a doubt that why we are dying for this "Canada Express Entry" after all this confusion and long process? Most reasons are vary from person to person I am agreeing with that. And I am sure every one have some future plans, personnel life and ideas, Even i have some plan too. But my question what are the benefits if we get settled down in Canad??? Apart from the canada goverment benefits Is there any specific "10' good reason to settling in Canada????????????

please share Ur valuable information and Ur personnel ideology......

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi tomts143,

You are right that each individual has it's own reasons to migrate to Canada. I am just mentioning my reasons here.

1. My child could have better education compare to my present country India. Till grade 12 education is free & in worst case scenario if I wouldn't capable to pay my child's college fees then Government will support him which is not possible in my country right now. Here even after paying huge amount since junior grades, school doesn't take care enough of your child while in Canada they do.

2. Safe & Clean Environment for all people. As I have heard people are easy going n laid back in Canada & also frank with migrated people.

3. No Caste or Religion based system in education, jobs & business.

4. Pure food & water.

5. Job chances are brighter than my home country.

6. Cost of living is affordable.

7. crime rate is much lower.

8. being a Canadian PR or citizen you can get arrival visa in most of the developed countries.

9. if my child will be interested in sports,music or any other activities then he could survive in his life.

10. There are lots of Indians in Canada so My family & I could be remain in touch of our culture, food & festivals even after stay away from home country.

I hope my reasons are making sense to other community members also. May be I forgot to mention other reasons but other members can remind or make me aware of it.

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
montu1083 said:
hi tomts143,

You are right that each individual has it's own reasons to migrate to Canada. I am just mentioning my reasons here.

1. My child could have better education compare to my present country India. Till grade 12 education is free & in worst case scenario if I wouldn't capable to pay my child's college fees then Government will support him which is not possible in my country right now. Here even after paying huge amount since junior grades, school doesn't take care enough of your child while in Canada they do.

2. Safe & Clean Environment for all people. As I have heard people are easy going n laid back in Canada & also frank with migrated people.

4. Pure food & water.

8. being a Canadian PR or citizen you can get arrival visa in most of the developed countries.

9. if my child will be interested in sports,music or any other activities then he could survive in his life.

10. There are lots of Indians in Canada so My family & I could be remain in touch of our culture, food & festivals even after stay away from home country.

I hope my reasons are making sense to other community members also. May be I forgot to mention other reasons but other members can remind or make me aware of it.

Number 8 is not completely correct. Only a citizen get this privilege. Not a PR.

urwithnitinpal

Jun 23, 2014
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 {Points : 381}
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
L:7, R:6.5, W:6.5, S:6.5
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
But a PR candidate can be a citizen by giving a citizenship exam after 3 years of holding PR.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gibinv said:
Number 8 is not completely correct. Only a citizen get this privilege. Not a PR.
Number 5 is completely wrong. Just compare unemployement rate of canada and India you wiil see, facts are even shouting. India is booming and canada is sinking in terms of jobs

Number 3 there is bias in jobs not everywhere but yes one can easily encountered.

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomts143 said:
Hi,
I have a doubt that why we are dying for this "Canada Express Entry" after all this confusion and long process?
Long process? Are you kidding me? :) Old system used to take up to 8 years to process. EE takes 18 months at most (12 months of wait + 6 months of processing).

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- Better future for my children in terms of education, health and growing up in an relatively more educated society where people respect each other,
- Canada is one of the most social states in the world. Better healthcare for us parents when we get old,
- Better economy,
- Lower crime rate,
- Less air, water pollution; cleaner environment,
- A developed country with a valuable passport.

Personally, since I am self-employed and can continue working with my current clients from Canada too, I am able to disregard the problem of finding a job in Canada. But if that wasn't the case, I personally would not attempt to take such a high risk with a family relying on me, unless I was super rich or something.

tomts143

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
haznac said:
Long process? Are you kidding me? :) Old system used to take up to 8 years to process. EE takes 18 months at most (12 months of wait + 6 months of processing).
I believe some of my closed friends above 10 of them they applied for PR in 2009 and they settled down in Canada 2011 with their family's... I hope write now they might holding Canada citizenship....My opinion Old system not take up to 8 year process!!!!

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomts143 said:
I believe some of my closed friends above 10 of them they applied for PR in 2009 and they settled down in Canada 2011 with their family's... I hope write now they might holding Canada citizenship....My opinion Old system not take up to 8 year process!!!!
Not in all cases and not for all visa offices, of course.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
urwithnitinpal said:
But a PR candidate can be a citizen by giving a citizenship exam after 3 years of holding PR.
The citizenship rule isn't that simple. You don't qualify just be being a PR - you have to live in Canada for a minimum about of time.

Currently the rule is that you need to live in Canada for 3 years out of the last 4 to qualify to apply for citizenship. This is changing this summer to 4 years out of 6.

tomts143

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
scylla said:
The citizenship rule isn't that simple. You don't qualify just be being a PR - you have to live in Canada for a minimum about of time.

Currently the rule is that you need to live in Canada for 3 years out of the last 4 to qualify to apply for citizenship. This is changing this summer to 4 years out of 6.
Ur correct citizenship Not so simple,,, But it's possible if get a PR

tomts143

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
montu1083 said:
hi tomts143,

4. Pure food & water.

montu1083 Ur correct I am agreeing with Ur opinion, And thanks for Ur useful information

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
I heard it could take years after applying for citizenship, it's not like staying in Canada for 3 or 4 years and that's it.

I'd love to live in Canada, it's just the job market I'm worried about, alot of people are complaining how they didn't work in their profession and they had to take a lame job or two to survive with their families.