+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are your timelines?

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

I resent my application November 7th, received the 9th of November, AOR January 9th. 2 days ago. Linked my account, and I have submitted my FBI clearance as I had it done when I originally sent in my app in July. (Returned for missing address). I Also submitted my schedule A, my husband got sponsor approval (checked was today and it said decision made) and I just got my medical request.

Does this seem normal for you all? What are your timelines? It seems so fast for me.

haXudon

May 31, 2015
oh hi! i remember you! it's more likely that previous sponsor check carried over to your new app. that's why it's fast.

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
This is on my account:

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
This is on my account:

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Your gckey and ecas are almost identical to mine. Mine shows meds passed on gckey though

Cheung2017

Oct 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I resent my application November 7th, received the 9th of November, AOR January 9th. 2 days ago. Linked my account, and I have submitted my FBI clearance as I had it done when I originally sent in my app in July. (Returned for missing address). I Also submitted my schedule A, my husband got sponsor approval (checked was today and it said decision made) and I just got my medical request.

Does this seem normal for you all? What are your timelines? It seems so fast for me.
My time line is similar to yours, Actually I am Aug applicant, also returned of missing address. Resent on 30 Oct, received on 1 Nov, AOR 28 Dec, Schedule A and PCC submitted. Body checked done also. Sponsor approved on 4 Jan. Yesterday, my husband (sponsor) received email about the application is going to be sent to HKVO. But I think there will be another long time to wait for the next step. Hope everything will go on smoothly~

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

This is normal. The first couple of months move the fastest. We got AOR, SA, medical request, PCC request, and Schedule A request within 28 days of submitting our application.

The longest part is after CPC M has all these documents and sends the file to the VO for processing. Even though we got all those requests in quick succession, it still took 10 months from end to end.

Hopefully it goes a bit quicker for you, but just be prepared the laborious part is when the file is at the VO :)

Reactions: Danielle Reade

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
This is normal. The first couple of months move the fastest. We got AOR, SA, medical request, PCC request, and Schedule A request within 28 days of submitting our application.

The longest part is after CPC M has all these documents and sends the file to the VO for processing. Even though we got all those requests in quick succession, it still took 10 months from end to end.

Hopefully it goes a bit quicker for you, but just be prepared the laborious part is when the file is at the VO :)

Yep. I had everything submitted aor1,SA, schedule A/PCC request between April 18 and may 24