+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the WES document requirements for BBA degree from Gujarat University?

niky1007

Feb 8, 2017
Hi,
Niky here, 24, MBA,working in the banking industry in India. I want to get my BBA degree from Gujarat Law Society (GLS), a college affiliated to Gujarat University assessed for WES ECA process. Can someone inform me whom to contact in this case ? The college or the university ? And what are the document requirements ? Is it just the examination controller attested Marksheets and Degree Certificate or transcripts are also required ? Is there any online request for getting the documents from Gujarat University ? Kindly help.
Also, do I also need to send my 12th Standard marksheet as part of ECA ? If yes, from whom should the marksheet be attested, sealed and signed ?
As it is mentioned in the WES website below,

"Final Examination Certificate

An official document issued by the appropriate Examination Board. It lists all individual subjects taken and marks earned on the final examination.

Examples: Higher Secondary Certificate, All India Senior School Certificate, Intermediate Public Examination Certificate, or any other 10+2 certificate awarded upon completion of higher or intermediate secondary education

Arrange for the document to be sent directly to WES by the appropriate Examination Board.

- OR -

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the Examination Board. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTE:
College issued mark sheets will NOT be accepted. Documents must be issued and attested by the appropriate Examination Board."

Please help on both these doubts (Bachelor degree and 12th ECA documents). I have sorted the documents for my masters degree.

Piyush14

Jul 3, 2014
Hi,
Did you findout any process for WES evaluation from Gujarat University??
My friend went there but they told him, we do not do transcript so you need to contact college for this.
If you get any solution from anyone then kindly inform me if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Piyush

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Piyush14 said:
Hi,
Did you findout any process for WES evaluation from Gujarat University??
My friend went there but they told him, we do not do transcript so you need to contact college for this.
If you get any solution from anyone then kindly inform me if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Piyush
Create WES Canada account and get your reference number. Best way to make a payment for their services is by visa/master card, because it will be smooth and you will have to do less paperwork. you can use your friend's credit card if you don't have one.

For Gujarat University graduates,
To get Required Transcript for WES.

1. Go to your college, do the procedure to get a transcript.
Doc Requirement - All the marksheets, passing certificate/degree certificate.
Fees - Rs 50 - 200.

2. Go to Gujarat University,
-----(I don't remember exactly) The transcript office to get your transcript signed, verified, stamped and sealed, is on the third floor of the main building. They will give you the request form to fill out, Than they will check your form.
---- In the form you have to fill WES address, phone number and Reference number.
----they will ask you to submit it to the payment counter.(which is on the ground floor and just before the main entrance of the building)
-----Show the form to the counter, pay fees (approx. Rs500/set) and get the receipt of the payment.
------Go back to the transcript office, complete the procedure.

Doc Requirement -
Photocopy of ID proof (Driving licence/ voter card etc)
Transcript from your college and photocopy of it
Photocopy of degree/provisional degree certificate.

------Once you complete the procedure, they will ask you come back in a week/10days to collect your transcript.

3. Collecting transcript at Gujarat University
-- They may show you the transcript and ask you to make sure that that's what you want. Afterwards they will do the procedure and hand you transcript which signed, verified, stamped and sealed. Don't worry, they know the WES requirements.
--- They will hand it to you and will ask you courier it from nearby DHL.
---Now its all in your hand, complete the procedure by mailing it to WES from DHL.(cost approx. Rs.2200)

Reactions: RAJ_India

jenny139

May 5, 2017
can_indian said:
Create WES Canada account and get your reference number. Best way to make a payment for their services is by visa/master card, because it will be smooth and you will have to do less paperwork. you can use your friend's credit card if you don't have one.

Fees - Rs 50 - 200.

-----(I don't remember exactly) The transcript office to get your transcript signed, verified, stamped and sealed, is on the third floor of the main building. They will give you the request form to fill out, Than they will check your form.
---- In the form you have to fill WES address, phone number and Reference number.
----they will ask you to submit it to the payment counter.(which is on the ground floor and just before the main entrance of the building)
-----Show the form to the counter, pay fees (approx. Rs500/set) and get the receipt of the payment.

Doc Requirement -

------Once you complete the procedure, they will ask you come back in a week/10days to collect your transcript.

-- They may show you the transcript and ask you to make sure that that's what you want. Afterwards they will do the procedure and hand you transcript which signed, verified, stamped and sealed. Don't worry, they know the WES requirements.
---Now its all in your hand, complete the procedure by mailing it to WES from DHL.(cost approx. Rs.2200)

Do I need to go to my college to get the transcript? or will just submitting the marksheet and degree certificate to Guj Uni work? I am very confused about the requirement of a transcript. Please guide.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
For engineering students, You have to go to your college to get a transcript, than you go to Gujarat university for seal and sign. You may inquire more at your college about on how to get a transcript.

swar12894

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Sharing my experience here hoping that it would be helpful to someone.

My documents were initially rejected by WES because I sent them a transcript which wasn't issued by the GUJARAT UNIVERSITY but was verified by the university (GU don't issue any transcripts they just do the verifications) so don't send them a transcript which is issued by the college or some other place (usually your college will ask you to go to some nearby printer shop where they will convert marksheet into transcript and college will do signature and stamps on it). I know it's all f***ed up but that is how you get your transcript.

Basically, WES is looking for your MARKSHEETS of all semester that is verified by the university.
WES does not need your degree verification they just need your marksheets that is verified by GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, you can just send them a color print out of your degree certificate and it's need not be in sealed envelop or sent by the university.

Obviously, GUJARAT UNIVERSITY won't send the sealed envelope to WES. You'll have to collect it from University and courier it to WES and make sure that you let courier person know that they write sender as Gujarat University and not your name.

tl;dr MARKSHEET = TRANSCRIPT

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015

Fees - Rs 50 - 200.

Doc Requirement -

Hello please can u give me ur email id