+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF REFUSAL

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
hi everyone!
Can you share if you know any signs of refusal?

btw i applied student permit thru sds. here's my timeline:
upfront medical - february 11
applied - march 24
additional med test (sputum) - april 14
review of medical results - april 22
review of eligibility started - april 25
ghost update but no change - may 6
another ghost update but no change - may 9

i am done with my biometric last 2019 when i applied for visitor's visa

thanks everyone!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
hi everyone!

applied - march 24

thanks everyone!
Did you get your visitors visa in 2019?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes i did
You should be fine provided you meet other requirements. Entry and leaving Canada on time gives you good travel history and may address question of if you will return to your country. I'm saying this from my personal experience, I entered Canada as a visitor and left after 3weeks.I came back again with SX-1 to attend 1 month educational training at McGill University and left home. I then applied SP a year after my last exit, ie 2016. I had approved SP, my wife SOWP and my two daughters. Though our profiles may be different but somehow I can give you some comfort, the rest leave it to VO.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
hi everyone!

applied - march 24

thanks everyone!
Where are you applying from?

I also have visitor visa from 2019. My i had multiple ghost updates before i received ADR on may 4 and BVL on may 8. Until now no further update.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
hi everyone!

applied - march 24

thanks everyone!
Nobody can foresee the future except the fortune tellers

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
You should be fine provided you meet other requirements. Entry and leaving Canada on time gives you good travel history and may address question of if you will return to your country. I'm saying this from my personal experience, I entered Canada as a visitor and left after 3weeks.I came back again with SX-1 to attend 1 month educational training at McGill University and left home. I then applied SP a year after my last exit, ie 2016. I had approved SP, my wife SOWP and my two daughters. Though our profiles may be different but somehow I can give you some comfort, the rest leave it to VO.
i also stay 2 weeks only as i only accompanied my elderly parent to travel to canada as she was granted PR.

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021

I also have visitor visa from 2019. My i had multiple ghost updates before i received ADR on may 4 and BVL on may 8. Until now no further update.
i had ghost update just now. third ghost update for this month. may 6,9 and today. its like every 3 days.. but so far no changes on my application. still reviewing eligibility and medical tests

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Nobody can foresee the future except the fortune tellers
i know.. but ive read that there are trend to see if you will be approved or not. like for example, it you get bvl but no medical request, there's a probability of refusal. so i am just asking

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
i know.. but ive read that there are trend to see if you will be approved or not. like for example, it you get bvl but no medical request, there's a probability of refusal. so i am just asking

True. trends goes that if u get BVL w/o medical great chance of refusal. But for upfront, really cant tell.

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
True. trends goes that if u get BVL w/o medical great chance of refusal. But for upfront, really cant tell.
Another member had mentioned that you can actually tell for upfront medical by looking at whether you passed it or not. If it doesn't say you passed yet but you received BVL, then there's a high chance of refusal. Maybe others who went for upfront medical but got refused can share their timelines.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Another member had mentioned that you can actually tell for upfront medical by looking at whether you passed it or not. If it doesn't say you passed yet but you received BVL, then there's a high chance of refusal. Maybe others who went for upfront medical but got refused can share their timelines.
not really.. Upfront medicals are even passed before eligibility started. so really cant tell.

hemu282

May 14, 2021

Likewise dear on the same day I also got biometric Correspondence letter on May 8th and still haven't heard anything from Immigration..

Reactions: Raman32