+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the perquisites for a biomedical engineer to find work in Canada.

epb989

Oct 12, 2015
My wife is a bio-medical engineer in India, she works at a hospital supporting patient diagnosing and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating, and repairing biomedical equipment, training users, etc.

(We are already in the pool, expecting ITA very soon)

Are there any mandatory certifications/exams she has to pass in order to find/apply/practice this occupation.

If Yes, what are they.

Any help is much appreciated from fellow members of this forum. :) !!

epb989

Oct 12, 2015
Isn't there a single person here who is a bio-medical engineer or at least know one?

There is very little info for this particular stream online !!!

:( I smell trouble.

*Apologies for invoking this post again, desperately need to figure out someone with prior experience / knowledge in this area*

saint.nyathi

Nov 13, 2016
USA
Hi How is your wife's experience of moving to Canada. I am in US studying Biomedical Electronics I plan to move Canada after my OPT....I would be happy to learn about the process as early as possible.

Ruth33630

Dec 20, 2021
My wife is a bio-medical engineer in India, she works at a hospital supporting patient diagnosing and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating, and repairing biomedical equipment, training users, etc.

(We are already in the pool, expecting ITA very soon)

Are there any mandatory certifications/exams she has to pass in order to find/apply/practice this occupation.

If Yes, what are they.

Any help is much appreciated from fellow members of this forum. :) !!
Hello epb989 and other forum members,

My name is Ruth I am a recruiter from Adecco Canada. I am currently hiring for Biomedical Engineer - imaging equipment (Xray/CT/Ultrasound) based in Toronto area. If you are interested feel free to reach out to me at ruth.cheng@adecco.ca

Thanks and regards,

Ruth