+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the next steps after receiving an invitation through Arrima?

Md Sajeeb

Jul 19, 2015
I have received an invitation through Arrima portal on 4th July 2019. I submitted my EOI with Mon Project reference number. The invitation letter contains a link To complete your request for permanent selection, you must click on the link to complete the request for permanent selection. But, when I clicked in the link it redirected me to Mon project. My question is, do I have to update the information in Mon project account? As I don't have anything to update in Arrima portal. Thank you.

tchange

Oct 27, 2015
I have received an invitation through Arrima portal on 4th July 2019. I submitted my EOI with Mon Project reference number. The invitation letter contains a link To complete your request for permanent selection, you must click on the link to complete the request for permanent selection. But, when I clicked in the link it redirected me to Mon project. My question is, do I have to update the information in Mon project account? As I don't have anything to update in Arrima portal. Thank you.
Congratulations, for what NOC were you invited and do you have a job offer?

goForit

Jan 14, 2017
same here brother....have you tried to fill the form ? do we need to start from scratch or we only need to update it ?

JiJay

Nov 9, 2018
I also got the invitation. I have updated the information in the link directing to Mon Projet and submitted file again.
Received a mail now from them that your file is open and letter for document request will be issued soon.

Reactions: Md Sajeeb

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you are a doctor I would research about how difficult it is foreign trained doctors to work in Canada.

Md Sajeeb

Jul 19, 2015
I also got the invitation. I have updated the information in the link directing to Mon Projet and submitted file again.
Received a mail now from them that your file is open and letter for document request will be issued soon.
Did you get the checklist?

goForit

Jan 14, 2017
do you need to send them documents again ? I think in the invitation letter they have mentioned that they have our documents. We dont need to send anything.

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
How do I add information in Arrima portal on Sibling with a PR residing in Quebec?
Find the specific question that asks for this piece of information, i dont remeber if this qn is being asked while you submit EOI via Arrima, but you can definitely see this qn when you submit you application for permanent selection after you receive the invitation. Good luck!

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I have received an invitation through Arrima portal on 4th July 2019. I submitted my EOI with Mon Project reference number. The invitation letter contains a link To complete your request for permanent selection, you must click on the link to complete the request for permanent selection. But, when I clicked in the link it redirected me to Mon project karaoke machine with scoring system. My question is, do I have to update the information in Mon project account? As I don't have anything to update in Arrima portal. Thank you.
In the context of the Quebec immigration process, the Arrima portal is primarily used for the Expression of Interest (EOI) submission, and Mon Projet Quebec is used for the permanent selection application. If you received an invitation through the Arrima portal and were directed to the Mon Projet Quebec platform to complete your request for permanent selection, you should follow the instructions provided. Mon Projet Quebec is the platform where you will complete the formal application process for permanent selection by the province of Quebec. If you don't have any additional information to update in your Arrima portal account, that's fine. The key step now is to complete the permanent selection application on Mon Projet Quebec, which includes submitting the required documents and information for your application to be processed. Ensure that you follow the instructions on the Mon Projet Quebec platform carefully and provide all the necessary documents and information as required by Quebec immigration authorities. If you have any specific questions or concerns about your application, it's advisable to reach out to the official immigration authorities in Quebec for clarification and guidance.