+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the next steps after online application in Mon Project

puspal.bhabak

Jan 24, 2016
Could anyone please tell me what are the next steps after you apply online for Mon project. It seems you dont submit any document at that time.
One more question, in the section where they ask to submit IELTS score, I cannot enter a value 7.5 (but its taking 7 or 8 ). So what should I do ?
Thank you in advance

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puspal.bhabak said:
Could anyone please tell me what are the next steps after you apply online for Mon project. It seems you dont submit any document at that time.
One more question, in the section where they ask to submit IELTS score, I cannot enter a value 7.5 (but its taking 7 or 8 ). So what should I do ?
Thank you in advance
Pay fee and later upload documents.

Choose(,) instead of (.)

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
puspal.bhabak said:
Thank you in advance
As for the IELTS score, use a comma (,) instead of the dot (.)
So in your case you will be writing 7,5 and so on.

puspal.bhabak

Jan 24, 2016
Hi, I need to know whether I can immediately upload the docs after submitting the online application or I will have to wait for the minister like, when they will ask me then I can upload the docs. Please confirm that.
Do I need to notarize the docs like my transcript, certificate etc before uploading them
One more question: I have PhD in Computer Science from Montreal. How much points do you think I will get in Area of Training?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puspal.bhabak said:
Hi, I need to know whether I can immediately upload the docs after submitting the online application or I will have to wait for the minister like, when they will ask me then I can upload the docs. Please confirm that.
Do I need to notarize the docs like my transcript, certificate etc before uploading them
One more question: I have PhD in Computer Science from Montreal. How much points do you think I will get in Area of Training?
They will let you know when you can upload documents.
Yes, get all documents certified.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html
You get 16 points.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I am looking for some guidance through this thread.

I have 16 years education, Graduation in Economics from Pakistan and also have a Cost & Management Accountant designation in Pakistan, which is evaluated as Graduation (16 years) as per my ECA. First one is in 2010 and second one in 2013. I am working in a leading local bank in credit department having about 8 years of experience. I am confused about AOT points. Can any one help me?

puspal.bhabak

Jan 24, 2016
Do you know where in Montreal I can get my diplomas notarized? Bcoz not all notarizations will be accepted by CSQ. The postings in their site is confusing

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puspal.bhabak said:
Do you know where in Montreal I can get my diplomas notarized? Bcoz not all notarizations will be accepted by CSQ. The postings in their site is confusing
The best is to get it certified by the issuer of those diplomas.