+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the Job opportunities for Electronics Engineer in Quebec?

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Hello,

I have few questions about the chances to get a job in my field in Quebec province . My application for immigration is in process and hopefully I"ll be there within one and half year time frame.

1) I am an electronics engineer and have experience more than 15 years in my field (circuit designer & PCB designer). My area of training required a license to work in Canada but i don't have it. What should I do to get it before landing to make myself eligible to work there?

2) I am good with English language but don't know anything about French language. What is the level of language hurdle to get a job in my field?

3) Will chances increase to get a job if I do MS again from any university in Quebec?

4) What about the job market in my field of interest?

I am grateful in advance for the answers of my questions..... Smiley

Thanks.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
This forum is mostly visited by applicants that are in same boat as you are. You can try other sub-forums. You might get better answers here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/finding-work-in-canada-b21.0/

Also try indeed.ca and see if there are any opportunities in your area of expertise in QC.

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
First of all I am thankful to you for the answer.

I have put same post on the site you mentioned .... but no answer from there too, that is why I put it here....

and i am waiting that somebody may guide me in the right direction.