+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the alternate destinations of Backloggers?

Lucky11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All Backloggers,
The new immigration plan 2011 has finished hopes of backlog applicants. Please discuss some alternate countries and their immigration systems here.
Act now otherwise it will be too late

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Australia is far better than Canada. North America is dying in recession now. Canada has high tax, recently GST HST has been imposed on ON residents.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky11 said:
Dear All Backloggers,
The new immigration plan 2011 has finished hopes of backlog applicants. Please discuss some alternate countries and their immigration systems here.
Act now otherwise it will be too late
I beg to disagree with u that the recent policy thrust of the Canadian government is detrimental to 'backloggers'. Yes the system has been marred by poor planning on the part of the Canadians which has rendered the system lopsided in favour of fast trackers. But I think all efforts are now been redirected to clear the alarming backlog. You have to agree that this will take a while but certainly not indefinitely. The machinery is already in motion and everyone's going to benefit sooner or later.

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. So, rather than seek another country for PR, a little more patience will get us all there. Don't forget tough times don't last but tough people do.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iii said:
I beg to disagree with u that the recent policy thrust of the Canadian government is detrimental to 'backloggers'. Yes the system has been marred by poor planning on the part of the Canadians which has rendered the system lopsided in favour of fast trackers. But I think all efforts are now been redirected to clear the alarming backlog. You have to agree that this will take a while but certainly not indefinitely. The machinery is already in motion and everyone's going to benefit sooner or later.

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. So, rather than seek another country for PR, a little more patience will get us all there. Don't forget tough times don't last but tough people do.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/backlog-reducing-or-till-the-same-t56570.0.html;msg483326#msg483326

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all the desperadoes out there:
Check out this:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20101103/tod-australia-town-seeks-new-residents-w-37b0eca.html

I think that is going to be my next move. (LOL)