+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my options - Expert Thoughts pls.

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hello :

Trying to get your views and thoughts of what i can plan.

I got my WP for Quebec and will be moving there in few weeks.

From PR perspective i am no way near to getting points as of today under EE. To give an idea my current points are less than 400.

We are family of 3 FYI..

My LMIA & WP NOC is 0213.

As per my ECA 2 years back all i got is 7 years of college education NO masters, so i got only 25 points and i have IELTS score of overall 8 when i tried 2 years back..

Ok past is past.

So after little research what i found suitable for me 2 years down the line is trying PEQ Quebec experience class. But biggest catch is, me and my spouse both should clear the french exam of Intermediate 7 and 5 respectively.

We are planning to join French class trying to give our best in next 2 years to clear french exam - But we are starting from french ZERO so there is a risk. But we can afford to classes and courses to get best possible coaching and assistance.

I can get VJO / LMIA from the employer 2 years from now if needed, so no issues from employment Point of view.

So Pls let us know your thoughts do I have any other options other than this PEQ route.

I am aware its going to be stressfull process of getting Quebec selection then federal approval mostly might taken a year or more but that should be OK as long as we are on track.