+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my chances of getting my study permit??

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello there!

Well this id my case.... I am a Medical Doctor 25 years old.... I have beeen admitted into the Master's in Public Health program at the University of Saskatchewan beginning next August...

I have already sent my application form with all the supporting documents.... I have around 65000 CAD for the two years including around 14000CAD tuition + living expenses.... I used to be A Permanent Resident in Canada and lived there for about a year back in 2008 but had to came back to Ecuador for several reasons.... my brother lives in Canada for 8 years now and he is a Canadian citizen and is married now.

5 days after I submitted my application I was sent an email where CIC asked to send an application for voluntarily renounce my permanent resident status in Canada so my application could be processed which I did right away and on 25/03/2015 I sent the documents and the voluntary renounce form to Bogota where it is been processed. (The also gave me the option to appeal for not loosing my PR status but since I haven't fulfilled all the requirements doing that would not get me anything).

They told me to PLEASE REPLY WITHIN 30 DAYS OD RECEIVING THIS LETTER... Which I did....

My question is..... in first place now that 30 days have passed since 25/03/2015 when they asked me to send this new documents..... two days ago 24/04/2015 those 30 days have gone by...

Should I expect to receive an answer from them soon....
Since those 30 have already passed??
What should I expect???

What is next... because I am from Ecuador I should be asked to get a Medical exam which should not be a problem (I have not any health problems, Only a little overweight but might be because I work out a lot... I am really not fat).

Of course I do not want to stay in Canada illegally... I really want to stay afterwards but the right way...

Anyone?? All comments will be very much appreciated...

BTW I got 108 on my Toefl IBT exam...

SALLYMA

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
hey
I am dentist and even i have applied to university of sskatchewan for MPH
can you tell me what are the chances of getting admission