+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my chances ? Need help

jby

Jun 28, 2010
Dear all,

i plan to apply for a student Visa for Canadda, i haven't applied to any university yet but i am confident it shouldn't be a problem being accepted in a university.

1. I live and work in Qatar, case will go through Abu Dhabi, anyone experience with Abu Dhabi Embassy or they fair or cruel ?
1. I am going to pursue a Masters Degree (MBA) 2 years, i have currently a B.B.A with 5 year work experience.
2. I will be applying with my spouse, she will be my Dependant.
3. I can claim CAD $ 170,000 of my own funds, no bank loan, and no requirement of borrowing from relatives.
4. Parents living in Qatar, but on residence visa, i too on residence visa all my life, originally from India, they don't own property in home country, which i am worried will weaken my case.

What do you guys think ? Do i have a good chance of being accepted ? Or is my case weak. Appreciate your feedback and anyone who tried abu dhabi embassy let me know if they are usually rejecting most applications or fair . thanks
Do you guys think i have a chance / case over here ? or i shouldn't bother ?

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long it has been you along with your parents are living in Qatar?

Well, if you could take leave from your Org. for the time span you are required to spend in Canada.

This will work fine.

cheers

jby

Jun 28, 2010
thanks for your response.

I was born in qatar and my parents lived here for 25 years, so did i.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
jby said:
Dear all,

i plan to apply for a student Visa for Canadda, i haven't applied to any university yet but i am confident it shouldn't be a problem being accepted in a university.

1. I live and work in Qatar, case will go through Abu Dhabi, anyone experience with Abu Dhabi Embassy or they fair or cruel ?
1. I am going to pursue a Masters Degree (MBA) 2 years, i have currently a B.B.A with 5 year work experience.
2. I will be applying with my spouse, she will be my Dependant.
3. I can claim CAD $ 170,000 of my own funds, no bank loan, and no requirement of borrowing from relatives.
4. Parents living in Qatar, but on residence visa, i too on residence visa all my life, originally from India, they don't own property in home country, which i am worried will weaken my case.

What do you guys think ? Do i have a good chance of being accepted ? Or is my case weak. Appreciate your feedback and anyone who tried abu dhabi embassy let me know if they are usually rejecting most applications or fair . thanks
Do you guys think i have a chance / case over here ? or i shouldn't bother ?

well i am also from doha qatar and applied for student visa afew months back and had experience with abu dhabi embassy

i m also working here with a company

my visa was refused at first attempt so be careful while applying for student visa .....your financial statement is strong but you must have to prove for your family ties that you will leave canada after studeis
this is the only thing you have to keep in ur mind

jby

Jun 28, 2010
heartbeat said:
well i am also from doha qatar and applied for student visa afew months back and had experience with abu dhabi embassy

i m also working here with a company

my visa was refused at first attempt so be careful while applying for student visa .....your financial statement is strong but you must have to prove for your family ties that you will leave canada after studeis
this is the only thing you have to keep in ur mind
THank you for your kind reply Heartbeat.

May i ask you what was the reason they rejected your visa in Abu Dhabi ? And did you try to apply again ? You are right my weakness is my ties to home country, i am puzzled over how to prove it.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
jby said:
THank you for your kind reply Heartbeat.

May i ask you what was the reason they rejected your visa in Abu Dhabi ? And did you try to apply again ? You are right my weakness is my ties to home country, i am puzzled over how to prove it.
under immigration rule 179 that was the reason that i will not come back after completing my studeis :'( :'( :'( :'(

you can attach a leave letter from your employer and re-joining letter that u will join the same company after your studies that will support ur case

jby

Jun 28, 2010
thanks for the information hearbeat, i hope you suceed, let us know how you are doing.

blazinbeauties2002

Sep 3, 2010
@ heartbeat,

Could you please tell us the school and course you got admission to, and also your previous qualification. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.